Windows 10: What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

Discus and support What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have scheduled Windows HLK Smart card Mini driver certification test using Windows 11 VHLK server and Client setup.Obtained the appropriate VHLK from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hanish Gopi, Oct 1, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

1. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

Have scheduled Windows HLK Smart card Mini driver certification test using Windows 11 VHLK server and Client setup.Obtained the appropriate VHLK from the following page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2196169and also, setup the client running on windows 11 pro 23H2 version.On successful setup of the client system the following HLK related things got installed on it.* Begin scheduling the DF -InfVerif test from the server side and it starts running for a while and fails with error code : 2084 Please give me some leads to trouble shoot this issue.

:)

Hanish Gopi, Oct 1, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  2. hsawires Win User

MS Photos legacy starts slideshow unexpectedly on specific filename patterns on Windows desktop

Hi,

Dear [App Support/Forum community],

I'm writing to report an issue with [Microsoft Photos legacy] on Windows10 where it automatically starts a slideshow when I click on a photo, despite having slideshow mode disabled.

I've tried various troubleshooting steps like changing settings, resetting the app, and even reinstalling it, but the issue persists. However, I've discovered a seemingly unique behavior:

• I have several photos on my desktop with specific filenames (e.g., Untitled-1.png, Untitled-2.png, 1693302989555.jpg).
    • When I click on "Untitled-2.png," the app initially displays it correctly. But after 5 seconds, it switches to "1693302989555.jpg" and stops.
    • Clicking "Untitled-1.png" follows the same pattern: After 5 seconds, it shows "1693302989555.jpg" and stops.

My Observation:

It seems the app triggers a slideshow whenever filenames follow a numerical or alphabetical sequence (e.g., 1, 2, 3 or a, b, c). This only happens on my desktop; other folders function normally.

To confirm:

• I copied all desktop photos to a new folder, and the slideshow issue ceased.
    • I added another photo with a random filename ("427a915a.png") and moved "1693302989555.jpg" away. Clicking "Untitled-2.png" displayed "427a915a.png" after 5 seconds, replicating the issue.
    Possible Solution:

This suggests the app might have a bug related to interpreting specific filename patterns as a slideshow sequence.

Request:

I haven't found solutions addressing this specific issue in online communities. Could you please investigate and provide troubleshooting steps or a fix?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Additional Information:

• Microsoft Photos Legacy 2023.11110.29003.0
    • Windows version 10 22H2 Build (19045.39.30)

Thank you.

3. Resizing a pattern

Yes it is a sewing pattern. I will give these suggestions atry. Thank you

4. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

How to delete Cortana's "Try to respond only to me" learned voice patterns?

Hi,

You can locate those voice pattern by following these steps:

• Press Win+X
    • Choose Run
    • Copy and paste this command: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState
    • In this path, delete the Voice commands that you wants
    Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

1. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using... - Similar Threads - Replaced legacy pattern

2. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...: Have scheduled Windows HLK Smart card Mini driver certification test using Windows 11 VHLK server and Client setup.Obtained the appropriate VHLK from the following page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2196169and also, setup the client running on windows 11 pro 23H2...
  3. Black screen with blinking led pattern. Whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blinking led pattern. Whats wrong?: The led light blinks red 3 times pauses and then blinks white 7 times when i boot up the laptop. Ive connected it to an external display and it works just fine. Everything works except the screen....
  4. Black screen with blinking led pattern. Whats wrong?

Black screen with blinking led pattern. Whats wrong?: The led light blinks red 3 times pauses and then blinks white 7 times when i boot up the laptop. Ive connected it to an external display and it works just fine. Everything works except the screen....
  5. what if there is no administrative section in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what if there is no administrative section in control panel: how am i supposed to use administrative section to stop automatically update windows updateit was wrong info you go to settings windows update advance, you can only pause, i paused until june...
  6. what if there is no administrative section in control panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what if there is no administrative section in control panel: how am i supposed to use administrative section to stop automatically update windows updateit was wrong info you go to settings windows update advance, you can only pause, i paused until june...
  7. chessboard pattern

chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. To my impression it does not appear deterministically. With a mouse...
  8. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  9. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  10. What will replace Flash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What will replace Flash?: I have read that Adobe Flash will no longer be used in Microsoft Edge and Edge Dev starting in 2020 with it being faded out now. What will be affected and what will replace it with games, etc? I've been using the Edge Dev. Another problem I have is I can no longer use...