Windows 10: What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Discus and support What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underscores_are_good [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/underscores_are_good, Feb 1, 2020.

1. What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

/u/underscores_are_good, Feb 1, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Can't get rid of a Chinese program

i have a program on my computer that is in chinese want to get rid of it but don`t understand the words and try to left click and delete but it doesn`t work

can you give me suggestions

marie

[Original title: marie duvenhage]

marie duvenhage1958, Feb 1, 2020
  4. What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

1. What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. - Similar Threads - Program I'm sure

2. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  3. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  4. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  6. System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.: [ATTACH] Lately I have been seeing this icon down by the clock and can't figure out what it is. When I move the mouse over it it goes away. Unknow system icon submitted by /u/wsb6740 [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound: For months now I have been getting this sound at random times from my laptop that sounds like a doorbell. It won't happen for days and then it happens every 2 minutes. I have all sounds and alerts turned off and it still happens. I have run updates and everything I can...
  8. Can't figure out what version of Windows 10 I'm running

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't figure out what version of Windows 10 I'm running: Title says it. I've tried 3 methods from Google and none showed the version number 148980
  9. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  10. Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon?: Has anyone figured out how to get rid of that annoying UAC shield icon Windows 10 likes to randomly put on shortcuts? I know I could shut UAC off but the second I do stuff like personalize starts throwing a built-in admin error, and such. There has to be a way somehow. 30318