Windows 10: What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

Discus and support What is 'Power Automate Desktop' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesJoey, Oct 21, 2022.

1. JamesJoey Win User

What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps??

:)

JamesJoey, Oct 21, 2022
  2. zebal Win User

Help using Power Automate Desktop

This is supposed to be:
    C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\.IdentityService

Try to find into which location does Power Automate write it's program data, ex:
    C:\ProgramData
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Power Automate
    etc..

did you try suggestion from log?
    See if there is option for this or find cache location.

Seems to imply some log in information, try to log out of program, restart it and log in back.

Try to reproduce problem in another Windows account.

Other than that I don't know what else to suggest.

zebal, Oct 21, 2022
  3. zebal Win User
    zebal, Oct 21, 2022
  4. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

Hello all

I am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using

I know all the credentials I am using are correct as the SFTP connection can be established perfectly with FileZilla.

However, it will not work when using Power Automate Desktop??

Is this a certificate issue?? How do I change it then??

Details:

Port: 990

FTPS Implicit

Jade Wilson, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

1. What is 'Power Automate Desktop' - Similar Threads - 'Power Automate Desktop'

2. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...
  3. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...
  4. Automating the desktop configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automating the desktop configuration: Before releasing a Windows 10 desktop or laptop to the final user a customer perform some manual activities, including: - assigning an IP address - replacing the default background - adding some icons to the desktop - adding some shortcuts to the desktop - setting some local...
  5. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  6. Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors: Hello allI am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using I know all the credentials I am using are correct as the SFTP connection can be established perfectly with FileZilla.However, it will not work when using Power...
  7. Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors: Hello allI am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using I know all the credentials I am using are correct as the SFTP connection can be established perfectly with FileZilla.However, it will not work when using Power...
  8. Power automate desktop with Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power automate desktop with Windows Enterprise: My employer has Windows for Enterprise. Do I need any additional licenses to use power automate for desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-automate-desktop-with-windows-enterprise/ab312c09-3eb8-43c6-a49e-e56f4edc622d
  9. Help using Power Automate Desktop

Help using Power Automate Desktop: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) I have an rtf file I wish to save to multiple locations. I have set up a new flow. Then I select Desktop recorder and start the recording. I am then able to save the rtf file. Now I need to go to a different location such as Desktop...
  10. Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pow...op-flows/setup This looks very promising. Should we have a new forum for "automation?" 175440