Windows 10: What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

Discus and support What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by beetee, Sep 5, 2022.

1. beetee Win User

What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in anticipation of closing down my WLM2012. My Q is can I get an email address for my Widows Mail so that I can receive all new emails direct and I can close the TalkTalk account ? I have an Outlook account also but again I dont seem to know what my email address for that is

:)

beetee, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 5, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 5, 2022
  4. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

1. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ? - Similar Threads - Mail Outlook email

2. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  3. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  4. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  6. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  7. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  8. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  9. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  10. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...