Windows 10: What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...

Discus and support What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need do a new partition, but both of that files dont allow, the computer have memory, but it cant uses all, pops up an alert: See the "defrag event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joao vitor_dovalle, Jun 4, 2023.

1. What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...

i need do a new partition, but both of that files dont allow, the computer have memory, but it cant uses all, pops up an alert: See the "defrag event in the application log for. Looks like I'll have to completely reset my computer

:)

joao vitor_dovalle, Jun 4, 2023

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown What is $Extend$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet... :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Absuard Win User
    pagefile sys

hi my pagefile sys went up suddenly to 11 gb while was playing game and after like end match in game it went back to normal how it was before it maked first time i think is it normal

Absuard, Jun 4, 2023
  4. michael Win User

What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...

1. What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet... - Similar Threads - $Extend$UsnJrnl $DATA pagefile

2. Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA: I want to partition my C: drive, but the available shrink volume size is very less even when is have around 900GB of free storage. I have already tried disabling the header, pager and system recovery file. It didn't work.The error in event viewer is given as: The last...
  3. Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA: I want to partition my C: drive, but the available shrink volume size is very less even when is have around 900GB of free storage. I have already tried disabling the header, pager and system recovery file. It didn't work.The error in event viewer is given as: The last...
  4. What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...

What is \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA and what is : \pagefile.sys::$DATA? And how can i delet...: i need do a new partition, but both of that files dont allow, the computer have memory, but it cant uses all, pops up an alert: See the "defrag event in the application log for. Looks like I'll have to completely reset my computer...
  5. pagefile sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pagefile sys: hi my pagefile sys went up suddenly to 11 gb while was playing game and after like end match in game it went back to normal how it was before it maked first time i think is it normal...
  6. pagefile sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pagefile sys: hi my pagefile sys went up suddenly to 11 gb while was playing game and after like end match in game it went back to normal how it was before it maked first time i think is it normal...
  7. pagefile sys

8. I deleted my DATA D to extend my DATA C but for some reason i cant extend it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my DATA D to extend my DATA C but for some reason i cant extend it.: Now I have 400GB of free space. I tried to make a new simple volume to recreate my Data D but it is not working. It says that there is not enough space to complete this operation. How can I recreate my local drive D again?...
  9. I deleted my DATA D to extend my DATA C but for some reason i cant extend it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my DATA D to extend my DATA C but for some reason i cant extend it.: Now I have 400GB of free space. I tried to make a new simple volume to recreate my Data D but it is not working. It says that there is not enough space to complete this operation. How can I recreate my local drive D again?...
  10. I deleted my DATA D to extend my DATA C but for some reason i cant extend it.