Windows 10: What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

Discus and support What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DecPotein, Dec 27, 2023.

1. DecPotein Win User

What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am currently learning it. I've done this multiple times already. Everytime I format my PC and reinstall Windows, I always change the language to German. But this time, an entry in my Start Menu called "%1!s! hat Windows-Sicherheit deaktiviert. Wenden Sie sich an Ihren IT-Helpdesk" "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk" in English suddenly popped up. I quickly ran a scan to check for viruses, but nothing showed up, as I ex

:)

DecPotein, Dec 27, 2023
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 27, 2023
  3. windows security center disabled...

windows security center disabled????????

i just installed windows defender on my computer (freshly formated new hard drive about 2 weeks ago) and it would not update because the security center was not running. so i went to msconfig and it was not in the services list so i went to services.msc and it was disabled. so i changed it to automatic and started it. after rebooting it was still running, so i restarted it again and it was disabled again, so i renabled it again. and when i went to the security center in control pannel it looked like this

What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"? Untitled-1-3.jpg

i had to enable the windows firewall too. but it says that automatic updates are turned off, so i went to change it and it said that it was on...???...???? i did the fast format this time cause i didnt want to wait for 500gb to format *Big Grin What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"? :D and i have noticed a few other quirks mainly my audigy 4 pro software acting funny time to time. do you think that i have a virus or something of that nature? i will put AVG on here tomorrow and maybe adaware. i have never had a virus so i didnt see any need for anti virus and or spyware programs eating up resources. but i am puzzled as to why my services are automatically shutting down...

acousticlemur, Dec 27, 2023
  4. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Dec 27, 2023
Thema:

1. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"? - Similar Threads - has disabled Security

2. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  3. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  4. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.

Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.: A few weeks ago I downloaded a virus which put multiple on my computer. After this happened I tried to open Windows Security however it says "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  6. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?: I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am currently learning it. I've done this multiple times already. Everytime I format my PC and reinstall Windows, I always change...
  7. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?: I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am currently learning it. I've done this multiple times already. Everytime I format my PC and reinstall Windows, I always change...
  8. Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.: A few weeks ago I downloaded a virus which put multiple on my computer. After this happened I tried to open Windows Security however it says "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  9. Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.

10. Contacting the helpdesk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Contacting the helpdesk: I just needed to re-activate my windows 10 after replacing my motherboard. It didn't work through the automated process. So I searched through google for a phone number. Was given the following number to call: +32 11948431. I live in Belgium and this is a belgian number....