Windows 10: What happened to the Copilot preview?

Discus and support What happened to the Copilot preview? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! I had that "copilot preview" button on my laptop taskbar. That was highly useful & handy,, as it can be used side-by-side, simultaneously,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Primal Peiris MSC Sri, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:22 AM.

1. What happened to the Copilot preview?

Greetings! I had that "copilot preview" button on my laptop taskbar. That was highly useful & handy,, as it can be used side-by-side, simultaneously, while performing other tasks on the screen. Why was it removed? That has made us really annoyed & disappointed : Would you please provide it back ?

:)

Primal Peiris MSC Sri, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:22 AM

2. How to disable copilot in Windows 11 23H2?

There is a solution to keep Copilot out of your eyesight, it does not permanently remove or uninstall Copilot from your Windows 11 environment. Microsoft is persistent and Copilot is inevitable, not to mention the latest computers are equipped with a dedicated Copilot Key in the keyboard. Hence, it is up to us to get used to this feature, and also the field of AI is exponentially increasing, so it is better to get used to it. However, the simple solution is to disable copilot via Taskbar as you mentioned that Policy Editor didn't help. The following are the steps.

• Go to Windows Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Taskbar, you can find Copilot (preview)
    • Toggle the switch to Off.
    • In this way, Copilot can be kept out of sight.

I hope the same works for you.

Vigneshwaran V, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:30 AM
  3. Try3 Win User
    None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

4. Brink Win User

What happened to the Copilot preview?

Microsoft plans to bring Copilot to Windows 10  

Read more:

Thema:

What happened to the Copilot preview?

1. What happened to the Copilot preview? - Similar Threads - happened Copilot preview

2. What happened to the Copilot preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the Copilot preview?: Greetings! I had that "copilot preview" button on my laptop taskbar. That was highly useful & handy,, as it can be used side-by-side, simultaneously, while performing other tasks on the screen. Why was it removed? That has made us really annoyed & disappointed : Would you...
  3. Copilot in Windows preview quit operating and returns "Copilot is unavailable for this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot in Windows preview quit operating and returns "Copilot is unavailable for this...: How to turn Copilot in windows preview back in service? I have two laptops with windows pro-11. First returns strange message that "Copilot is not available for this account" another laptop runs Copilot smoothly. How to revive the Copilot on the first one?Here is a screenshot...
  4. What is MS copilot preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is MS copilot preview: Recently I noticed may be after Windows update Copilot Preview on the right side of task tray refer screen shot.I wonder what this is? I do not use Cortana.Is it ok if I could hide it? how.Any help in this regard will be appreciated.Thank youLook at the right PRC...
  5. What is MS copilot preview

What is MS copilot preview: Recently I noticed may be after Windows update Copilot Preview on the right side of task tray refer screen shot.I wonder what this is? I do not use Cortana.Is it ok if I could hide it? how.Any help in this regard will be appreciated.Thank youLook at the right PRC...
  6. What is MS copilot preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why no Copilot preview

Why no Copilot preview: My desktop unit running a regular version of Windows 11 has CoPilot on the task bar.A laptop running Insider Windows 11 lacks this feature, it was updated todayHow can I install it?thanks for any solution...
  8. Why no Copilot preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no Copilot preview: My desktop unit running a regular version of Windows 11 has CoPilot on the task bar.A laptop running Insider Windows 11 lacks this feature, it was updated todayHow can I install it?thanks for any solution...
  9. What happened to Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview?: Hi folks. I'm trying to find the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview download but all links that reference it Main on is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 only provide Windows 11 ARM now. Can't find the Windows 10 ARM download anywhere....
  10. What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?: No matter what puzzle I pick it doesn’t display the preview image in the corner. Completing puzzles without a reference image in nigh impossible for me. I tried reseting and reinstalled the app, no fix. Did an update break it?...