Windows 10: What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

Discus and support What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?” in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lips111, Jun 11, 2022.

1. lips111 Win User

What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up my system without asking me first. What makes Microsoft think it has the right to do that? After searching for the solution on Google, I had to remove all the OS support assist programs from my computer, hoping that was the solution. Number two, now my personal files automatically go to this f****** cloud, which I did not ask for, like, trust, or want, but once again, Windows 11 did not ask me if I wanted that. I

:)

lips111, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2022
  4. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

BECOZE WE RESPECT NOKIA

BECOZE WE RESPECT NOKIA MUST NOKIA RESPECT US

NSU WORK NOW OR NOT ?

JUST

aymoon2000, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

1. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?” - Similar Threads - Ever Happened “We

2. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  3. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  4. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 11 about 6 months ago.I have been using it with no problems until recently.Now the message above with 4 pages, each with selection options seems to pop up randomly.I can't get rid of it. It is an intrusion on my privacy!!There was a...
  6. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up my system without asking me first. What makes Microsoft think it has the right to do that? After searching for the solution...
  7. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  8. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  9. Microsoft Respects your Privacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Respects your Privacy: I have a new laptop that came with the trial version of Microsoft Office. I do not want that. I bought "Office Home & Student 2016" which i have installed on the new laptop, but every time I open a program I get "Microsoft Respects Your Privacy" which covers the whole screen....
  10. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away: Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I can click on learn more and go to the Microsoft site. But this helps in no way, and afterwards I have the same problem each...