Windows 10: What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

Discus and support What do these errors mean in Event Viewer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Timur Z, Sep 11, 2024.

1. Timur Z Win User

What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can

:)

Timur Z, Sep 11, 2024
Thema:

What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

1. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer? - Similar Threads - errors mean Event

2. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?: Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC...
  3. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?: Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC...
  4. What does "AcDcBurst" mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does "AcDcBurst" mean in Event Viewer?: I have a Lenovo P53s running Windows 11 Pro.Sometimes the laptop screen goes black and the laptop appears to have shut itself off. When this happens, if I press the laptop power button, the backlight behind the keys will briefly flash, but the laptop will not turn back on....
  5. What does "AcDcBurst" mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does "AcDcBurst" mean in Event Viewer?: I have a Lenovo P53s running Windows 11 Pro.Sometimes the laptop screen goes black and the laptop appears to have shut itself off. When this happens, if I press the laptop power button, the backlight behind the keys will briefly flash, but the laptop will not turn back on....
  6. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  7. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  8. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...: Event log shows The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A03&SUBSYS_883D103C&REV_01\3&11583659&2&the driver doesn't show in its own events specific errors that i noticed, but it matches the event warnings. It says it is from 1968, which does...
  9. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  10. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...