Windows 10: What do I need to do?

Discus and support What do I need to do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingPreco, Dec 1, 2022.

1. KingPreco Win User

What do I need to do?

When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on it. And the screen is constantly flashing a gray screen, not rapidly but it'll flash every second. I read something about going into safe mode and updating drivers so I tried safe mode. But the screen would be solid black with "safe mode" in the corners and the hot bar being a gray color. I waited sometimes but nothing w

:)

KingPreco, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

What do I need to do?

1. What do I need to do? - Similar Threads - need

2. What do I need to do in order to be a Operating System Developer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do in order to be a Operating System Developer?: Hello! I'm Jon, and I was wondering what classes I need to take in order to apply for Microsoft and help Develop Operating systems, and help with programming Windows. I am a Advanced Windows user, and I can navigate any Windows OS within the blink of an eye. What Job could I...
  3. What do I need to do in order to be a Operating System Developer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do in order to be a Operating System Developer?: Hello! I'm Jon, and I was wondering what classes I need to take in order to apply for Microsoft and help Develop Operating systems, and help with programming Windows. I am a Advanced Windows user, and I can navigate any Windows OS within the blink of an eye. What Job could I...
  4. Do I need drivers after installing windows 10 before my PC can function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need drivers after installing windows 10 before my PC can function?: After the installation of windows 10, do I need drivers before other features like camera, speaker etc can function on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-drivers-after-installing-windows-10/a4924cb0-b227-4bd9-9068-043cfc1f31f2
  5. Do I need drivers after installing windows 10 before my PC can function?

Do I need drivers after installing windows 10 before my PC can function?: After the installation of windows 10, do I need drivers before other features like camera, speaker etc can function on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-drivers-after-installing-windows-10/a4924cb0-b227-4bd9-9068-043cfc1f31f2
  6. Do I need drivers after installing windows 10 before my PC can function?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help retrieving BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help retrieving BitLocker recovery key: I powered in my computer and got a screen saying that I need to enter a Bitlocker recovery key which I would get by logging onto my Microsoft account. When I tried to log onto the personal one that is attached to my laptop I’m getting a screen that says something went wrong...
  8. Need help retrieving BitLocker recovery key

Need help retrieving BitLocker recovery key: I powered in my computer and got a screen saying that I need to enter a Bitlocker recovery key which I would get by logging onto my Microsoft account. When I tried to log onto the personal one that is attached to my laptop I’m getting a screen that says something went wrong...
  9. Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID...: Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID 5B4938CA-453A-A98D-F19A60DBCD4F Drive label; DESKTOP-4CGPCMH Windows-SSD 24/06/2024...
  10. Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID...

Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID...: Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my laptop recovery key ID 5B4938CA-453A-A98D-F19A60DBCD4F Drive label; DESKTOP-4CGPCMH Windows-SSD 24/06/2024...