Windows 10: What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?

Discus and support What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello to all of you in the forum,since a few weeks my computer continued to freeze from time to time. The last 3 days it got more and more often until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XLKebapman, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:07 PM.

1. What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?

Hello to all of you in the forum,since a few weeks my computer continued to freeze from time to time. The last 3 days it got more and more often until it crashed 6 times or so today. The errors were irql not less or equal: ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt. The computer continues to run but the screen is always frozen and stays like that until I restart with the button. My gaming keyboard sometimes goes off but also it stays on sometimes. Has anyone an idea? My PC is prebuilt and 3-4 years old. The device manager doesn’t show me any available driver updates

:)

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

4. What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?

Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

OneDrive

Thema:

What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?

1. What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt? - Similar Threads - need stop computer

2. What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do to stop my computer from freezing ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt?: Hello to all of you in the forum,since a few weeks my computer continued to freeze from time to time. The last 3 days it got more and more often until it crashed 6 times or so today. The errors were irql not less or equal: ntosskrnl.exe and pfn_list_corrupt. The computer...
  3. What can I do to stop MicroSoft from upgrading my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to stop MicroSoft from upgrading my computer?: I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 11 ON ANY OF MY COMPUTERS. HOW DO I STOP THEM FROM UPDATING AND MODIFYING MY COMPUTERS??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-stop-microsoft-from-upgrading-my/52fc8cd6-9e1d-413a-bd58-28d1c9d2eee5
  4. What can I do to stop MicroSoft from upgrading my computer?

What can I do to stop MicroSoft from upgrading my computer?: I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 11 ON ANY OF MY COMPUTERS. HOW DO I STOP THEM FROM UPDATING AND MODIFYING MY COMPUTERS??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-stop-microsoft-from-upgrading-my/52fc8cd6-9e1d-413a-bd58-28d1c9d2eee5
  5. What can I do to stop MicroSoft from upgrading my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  7. My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing on start up. What do I do?: My computer started freezing about a week ago and I’ll use the shift + F8 + power trick for a while, and it worked. Recently, I have been having more problems with start up and it has been taking longer when I got on yesterday, I hard reset my computer to see if that could...
  8. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  9. What can I do to stop my computer randomly freezing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do to stop my computer randomly freezing in Windows 10: My computer has started to freeze randomly. Can still move mouse but cannot access anything. Only way to get out of it is to turn off at base and turn back on. Can happen at anytime so is not when using a certain programme.I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10 Home. AMD...
  10. What do I need to do to shut down computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do I need to do to shut down computer?: Lately, my computer isn't shutting down off when I hit shut down. How do I fix? This week, I put in pin number to start since it won't let me go on. I don't want my computer on all night. Thank you...