Windows 10: What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

Discus and support What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Due to my lack of due diligence, I let Global IP Solutions clean my computer, and they said they found that my computer was being used to steal my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry Duffer, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:42 AM.

1. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

Due to my lack of due diligence, I let Global IP Solutions clean my computer, and they said they found that my computer was being used to steal my identity. They had it for several hours, telling me not to use my computer. I succumbed to their wishes but discovered everything I see online about Global Bytes IT or IP Solutions points to its being a fraud. Even Microsoft's website says it's a fraud. Now, they were on my computer for hours. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

:)

Jerry Duffer, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

4. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:46 AM
Thema:

What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

1. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on? - Similar Threads - need prevent getting

2. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?: Due to my lack of due diligence, I let Global IP Solutions clean my computer, and they said they found that my computer was being used to steal my identity. They had it for several hours, telling me not to use my computer. I succumbed to their wishes but discovered everything...
  3. What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I need to do to prevent them from getting back on?: Due to my lack of due diligence, I let Global IP Solutions clean my computer, and they said they found that my computer was being used to steal my identity. They had it for several hours, telling me not to use my computer. I succumbed to their wishes but discovered everything...
  4. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  5. What do I need to do?

What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  7. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  8. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?

What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?: What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them? [img] 137958
  10. Libraries......do I need them??

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries......do I need them??: Hot on the heels of my earlier triumph some minutes ago*Party...feeling really enthusiastic and positive now,*Biggrin and wondering if I should get to know more about libraries....and do I need them. Presently have 4 x HDDs in my PC.....with pics/audio/films/TVrecordings...