Windows 10: What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

Discus and support What do I have to do to speak to an actual human? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Troy Howell, Jun 29, 2024.

1. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on the other end. I need to be able to speak to someone for the help I need because it’s a complicated issue I don’t exactly know how to explain, and poorly constructed drop down windows unfortunately have not helped aid in my quest for a solution in any way, shape, or form, for the past two hours…. And that’s just the time I’ve spent trying to find out how to actually speak to someone for help…. So can I please get some assistance in this departme

:)

Troy Howell, Jun 29, 2024

2. Need to speak to a human !!!

Need to speak to a human !!!

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, Jun 29, 2024
  3. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

Thank you for your suggestion. That option still doesn't allow me to speak with a human. It seems absurd that there are this many hoops to jump through to try and talk to a person.

Jane Smith 1212, Jun 29, 2024
  4. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

speak to a human for help

I have a microsoft business account but have forgotten the password. When I clicked on forgotten password, i got an error message saying this password reset page cannot be found. I would like to speak to a human to try to get this resolved. Please can you advise how to do this?

Jenny Marshall, Jun 29, 2024
Thema:

What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

1. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human? - Similar Threads - speak actual human

2. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?: In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on the other end. I need to be able to speak to someone for the help I need because it’s a complicated issue I don’t exactly...
  3. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?: In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on the other end. I need to be able to speak to someone for the help I need because it’s a complicated issue I don’t exactly...
  4. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?: I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this....
  5. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?: I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this....
  6. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

7. what can i do to speak to a human being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to speak to a human being...: hello,i have been changing my account password now 8 times in the last 154 minutes. I used the authenticator app, the cell phone the automated system but i still cannot access my account. I followed the prompt with the help online and i have been going in circle for the past...
  8. what can i do to speak to a human being...

what can i do to speak to a human being...: hello,i have been changing my account password now 8 times in the last 154 minutes. I used the authenticator app, the cell phone the automated system but i still cannot access my account. I followed the prompt with the help online and i have been going in circle for the past...
  9. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?: I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?...
  10. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?: I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?...