Windows 10: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

Discus and support what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gabriel moura3, Jul 25, 2023.

1. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

:)

gabriel moura3, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 25, 2023
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 25, 2023
  4. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 25, 2023
Thema:

what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

1. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device - Similar Threads - blue screen problem

2. What do I do with this blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do with this blue screen?: Every time I try to connect to my WiFi it will lag for a few seconds and I keep getting this blue screen. I don’t know what else today, it was just fine yesterday and I've never had this problem before. I also included my mini dump that some people have asked for before...
  3. What do I do with this blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do with this blue screen?: Every time I try to connect to my WiFi it will lag for a few seconds and I keep getting this blue screen. I don’t know what else today, it was just fine yesterday and I've never had this problem before. I also included my mini dump that some people have asked for before...
  4. What do I do with this blue screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. what to do when your pc says there's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what to do when your pc says there's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready...: I dont know what to do anyone know anything about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-pc-says-theres-a-problem/645114fb-de84-49c7-a6eb-d0d17bd28a5b
  6. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...: all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log file e: and I don’t know what to do...
  7. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...: all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log file e: and I don’t know what to do...
  8. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-pc-blue-screen-say-there-is-a/38636d31-7947-4dfd-8fbf-3f8eb744d583
  10. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...