Windows 10: what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

Discus and support what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what do I do because I bought it from the Microsoft store, and it tells me to buy it from minecraft.net but if I have to buy Minecraft again I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raphael Goleminov, Sep 27, 2023.

1. what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

what do I do because I bought it from the Microsoft store, and it tells me to buy it from minecraft.net but if I have to buy Minecraft again I can't because I'm poor. if you can help me because I'm starting to get nervous that would be great thanks what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased... :D btw I bought it after migration, so it is a new account

:)

Raphael Goleminov, Sep 27, 2023

2. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 27, 2023
  3. My Account With Minecraft Disappeared

I bought minecraft jave for full prise in february, and i try logging in today and it says that the email i used in the account isnt connected to an account. I still have the recite for the purchase, Is there a way for me to get a refund or my minecraft migrated to another account?

Leon Halvorsen, Sep 27, 2023
  4. Barman58 Win User

what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 27, 2023
Thema:

what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

1. what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased... - Similar Threads - minecraft account says

2. If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......: So, recently... my primary account were breached, which is account A. so i had to move most of my important data and stuff but my biggest question is; can i transfer my purchased Minecraft to my new account using primary aliases? I don't want my Minecraft account get hacked...
  3. If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......: So, recently... my primary account were breached, which is account A. so i had to move most of my important data and stuff but my biggest question is; can i transfer my purchased Minecraft to my new account using primary aliases? I don't want my Minecraft account get hacked...
  4. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  5. what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...: what do I do because I bought it from the Microsoft store, and it tells me to buy it from minecraft.net but if I have to buy Minecraft again I can't because I'm poor. if you can help me because I'm starting to get nervous that would be great thanks :D btw I bought it after...
  6. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  7. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

"this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  8. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  9. where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase: How do I download the game for PC after purchasing the starter pack on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-minecraft-after-purchasing-it/7b8c6235-7a93-47ad-9d60-f79bf0fadf6b
  10. Purchased Minecraft on a different account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft on a different account: I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for $39.95, it brought up the Microsoft store tab and for me to install/download my game, its asking me to pay again. I'm so...