Windows 10: what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

Discus and support what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to connect to my moniter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J_2234, Oct 13, 2023.

1. J_2234 Win User

what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to connect to my moniter

:)

J_2234, Oct 13, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 13, 2023
  3. Pipps Win User
    Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Oct 13, 2023
  4. AndreePin Win User

what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 13, 2023
Thema:

1. what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to... - Similar Threads - laptop screen broken

2. What do I do when my laptop is stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do when my laptop is stolen: How do I chat with a microsoft person. My laptop was just stolen and I would like to retrieve information from the one drive. The find my device was not on.Thank you....
  3. What do I do when I download an error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when I download an error?: What do I do when I download an error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-i-download-an-error/75f030a7-8cf0-4b5c-b746-7d8f1621ced4
  4. What do I do when I download an error?

What do I do when I download an error?: What do I do when I download an error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-i-download-an-error/75f030a7-8cf0-4b5c-b746-7d8f1621ced4
  5. What do I do when I download an error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...: what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to connect to my moniter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-laptop-screen-broken-but-i/2f7eccc7-c3fc-4cde-9b8c-e0f2778a671d
  7. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  8. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  9. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Graphics card is not recognized, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card is not recognized, what to do?: Hello, A few days ago I noticed that I got an update for my graphics card, then I went to the Nvidia app for my PC and did this update there. Later I noticed that my graphics card is not recognized anymore, in the device manager it says that the device was stopped because...