Windows 10: What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Discus and support What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is new and I only got to use it for a few days. My laptop was fine this morning and the brightness was fine, but when I got back to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cassey22, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:42 AM.

1. Cassey22 Win User

What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Hi, my laptop is new and I only got to use it for a few days. My laptop was fine this morning and the brightness was fine, but when I got back to my dorm the screen is black. I thought I broke it until I shined my flashlight on the screen just to see the log in but the brightness was so low, I tried to increase the brightness using the keyboard to the max but nothing changed. I also tried to increase the brightness on the taskbar but it still didn't work. I already restarted the laptop but nothing changes and I have some projects I had to get done on monday so I need to fix this ASAP .

:)

2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

4. What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Thema:

What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

1. What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE - Similar Threads - fix black screen

2. What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE: Hi, my laptop is new and I only got to use it for a few days. My laptop was fine this morning and the brightness was fine, but when I got back to my dorm the screen is black. I thought I broke it until I shined my flashlight on the screen just to see the log in but the...
  3. What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do to fix black screen? I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW PLEASE: Hi, my laptop is new and I only got to use it for a few days. My laptop was fine this morning and the brightness was fine, but when I got back to my dorm the screen is black. I thought I broke it until I shined my flashlight on the screen just to see the log in but the...
  4. What do i Do? Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  5. What do i Do? Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  6. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  7. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  8. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What do I need to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I need to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhEmpire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgkgdk/what_do_i_need_to_fix_this/
  10. Need help, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gie34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt527p/need_help_what_do_i_do/