Windows 10: What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

Discus and support What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My keyboard isn't working on my laptop the on screen keyboard either I can't even sign in to open windows I stuck on the sign in page ,any help would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by john wickham1, Jul 3, 2024 at 10:32 PM.

1. What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

My keyboard isn't working on my laptop the on screen keyboard either I can't even sign in to open windows I stuck on the sign in page ,any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

:)

john wickham1, Jul 3, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  2. Ticked Win User

laptop keyboard and touchpad not working

Problem: computer starts up normally and goes to the password log-in screen, but nothing happens when I try to enter the password. The computer doesn't appear to see any keystrokes.
    Solutions tried:

1. rebooted
    2. removed and replaced main battery
    3. attached USB keyboard
    4. hit Enter key on startup: successful in opening the Advance Options menu, but am unable to take any of the actions because all require that I enter the laptop password
    5. looked for an onscreen keyboard, but there isn't one because this isn't a touch screen computer
    Why I think this is a Windows issue:

1. the computer recognizes when I hit the Enter key on startup
    2. the USB keyboard doesn’t work
    3. the keyboard touchpad doesn’t work, but the attached USB mouse DOES work

3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 3, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  4. smestep Win User

What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

keyboard on laptop not working after upgrade, had to switch to on screen keyboard.

keyboard on laptop not working after upgrade, had to switch to on screen keyboard. suggestions?

Thema:

What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

1. What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard - Similar Threads - laptops keyboard isn't

2. What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard: My keyboard isn't working on my laptop the on screen keyboard either I can't even sign in to open windows I stuck on the sign in page ,any help would be appreciated thank you in advance...
  3. What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do? My laptops keyboard isn't working and I tried on screen keyboard: My keyboard isn't working on my laptop the on screen keyboard either I can't even sign in to open windows I stuck on the sign in page ,any help would be appreciated thank you in advance...
  4. What do i do to fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do i do to fix my keyboard?: When I press W it presses 4 other letters and when I press O it logs me out I tried pressing windows but it did nothing I ran a scan to see if i had a virus but I didn’t I even uninstalled the keyboard but it was still the same I disconnected it 3 times and nothing happened I...
  5. hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i...: hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i have come here asking you to help me i tried changing the windows version but did not work so please help me and also there isn't a driver in the system for the keyboard. I'm right now...
  6. hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i...: hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i have come here asking you to help me i tried changing the windows version but did not work so please help me and also there isn't a driver in the system for the keyboard. I'm right now...
  7. hi there my laptop keyboard isn't working and i tried everything that i could do so i...

8. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?: i did everything through device manager but in vain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-responding-what-should-i-do/c4a82ca6-d767-4d9a-8fec-26976a810be5
  9. the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do: the mousepad on my laptop is not working help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-mousepad-on-my-laptop-isnt-working-what-do-i/16be5bd8-2d34-4c25-b59b-2bb3b02793f8
  10. My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?

My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?: What do I do because I need to know ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keyboard-and-mouse-is-not-working-what-do-i-do/85e44515-f169-472e-a887-c513e6651225