Windows 10: What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

Discus and support What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frosty Mk, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Frosty Mk Win User

What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log file e: and I don’t know what to do

:)

Frosty Mk, Jan 1, 2024

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jan 1, 2024
  3. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 1, 2024
  4. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC... 163731d1510644413t-startup-repair-couldnt-repair-my-pc-23549878_1749483831760296_45598763_n.jpg

dacoolmike, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

1. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC... - Similar Threads - I’m blue screen

2. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...: all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log file e: and I don’t know what to do...
  3. What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I’m at a blue screen and it says AUTOMATIC REPAIR COULDN’T REPAIR YOUR PC...: all I did was turn it off then I turned it back on and it showed automatic repair and I tried to reset it but it says it does not work and it says log file e: and I don’t know what to do...
  4. How do I fix this “automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this “automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc: I was trying to reset my msi laptop but it didn’t work and now I think I’m stuck in the automatic repair loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair/d98d33e4-5f6b-4593-9765-a6cdd4329df9
  5. How do I fix this “automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this “automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc: I was trying to reset my msi laptop but it didn’t work and now I think I’m stuck in the automatic repair loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair/d98d33e4-5f6b-4593-9765-a6cdd4329df9
  6. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  7. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  8. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  9. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...