Windows 10: What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?

Discus and support What are these apps wanting to startup at boot? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the top 2 apps are wanting to start at boot and I have no idea what they are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by First Name5, Jul 24, 2024.

1. What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?

the top 2 apps are wanting to start at boot and I have no idea what they are

:)

First Name5, Jul 24, 2024
Thema:

What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?

1. What are these apps wanting to startup at boot? - Similar Threads - are apps wanting

2. What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?: the top 2 apps are wanting to start at boot and I have no idea what they are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-apps-wanting-to-startup-at-boot/f1ef09c0-e348-4447-8e3d-5a5a778bfd97
  3. What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these apps wanting to startup at boot?: the top 2 apps are wanting to start at boot and I have no idea what they are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-apps-wanting-to-startup-at-boot/f1ef09c0-e348-4447-8e3d-5a5a778bfd97
  4. Disabled Startup apps are running after boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabled Startup apps are running after boot: I have disabled Parsec, Discord, Steam, Epic Games and other applications. It was working fine until 21H update. After that, the Startup section was not showing any of the above apps.I went to Users>Microsoft>Windows>Start Menu>Startup and added these app shortcuts and then...
  5. Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Malijaffri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krlq33/umm_whats_going_on_what_are_these_program_apps_in/
  6. Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?: [ATTACH] I went to task manager and I cant find the file location, anyone know what this is? submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7zvif/unknown_program_app_on_startup_what_is_it/
  7. Advanced startup menu is asking for a password, what does it want?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced startup menu is asking for a password, what does it want?: I'm trying to solve some problems and am using advanced startup menu to get to a command prompt. When I try this, I select my email address and then it asks for a password. What password does it want? The pin fails and my microsoft account password also fails. Is there...
  8. Advanced startup menu, what password does it want?

Advanced startup menu, what password does it want?: I'm trying to boot to a command prompt using the advanced startup menu. I select my account (email address) then it insists on a password. I've tried my pin and my microsoft password and both are rejected. What does it want, or how can I get around this? submitted by...
  9. Some startup apps don't start on boot?

Some startup apps don't start on boot?: Hi, I've noticed this problem for a few months, some old and all new software rarely starts once I'm logged in, even if they're enabled within startup in task manager. I feel like I've inadvertently disabled something but I'm not able to find where. I have previously googled...
  10. Startup and boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup and boot: when i bought my laptop Asus vivobook its startup and everything was working fine but it was showing 100 disc percentage and it was slowing down my laptop and then i searched online for it then i got a video which told that u can delete datastore and downloads form...