Windows 10: what are new features of win 11?

Discus and support what are new features of win 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what are new features of win 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 5686{c18}, Nov 7, 2023.

1. 5686{c18} Win User

what are new features of win 11?

:)

5686{c18}, Nov 7, 2023
  2. KimGrace Win User

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Hello, can anyone help me. My new computer is Windows 11 and when I follow all the steps to try to install Media Feature Pack, it will not appear in the list as available to install. I'm not sure what to do next.

KimGrace, Nov 7, 2023
  3. ValHerod Win User
    How to start a new computer with win 11

I have a new desktop with win 11 os & need help starting it up. I had win 10 but the "puter died" so I bought a new unit.

Any suggestions to help learn 11 are appreciated.

ValHerod, Nov 7, 2023
  4. John Ado Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi Santhosh,

This is by design. This is currently how it operates. If you think that this features needs to be improved on the future updates, we suggest that you raise this as a suggestion to our engineering team using the Feedback Hub app.
    You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new report.
    In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + S and type Feedback.

• Select Feedback Hub > Hamburger icon > Feedback > Add
      new feedback

• Select the Suggestion, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Nov 7, 2023
Thema:

1. what are new features of win 11? - Similar Threads - are features

2. Unable to Download Windows Media Feature Pack despite trying everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Download Windows Media Feature Pack despite trying everything: Hello, I have been trying to Install the Windows media feature pack on my pc because it seems to be missing. I tried everything to install it but nothing works. Initially it was because I kept getting the "FAILED TO LOAD LIBRARY MFPLAT.DLL" error while trying to download...
  3. Unable to Download Windows Media Feature Pack despite trying everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Windows Media Feature Pack despite trying everything: Hello, I have been trying to Install the Windows media feature pack on my pc because it seems to be missing. I tried everything to install it but nothing works. Initially it was because I kept getting the "FAILED TO LOAD LIBRARY MFPLAT.DLL" error while trying to download...
  4. Unable to Download Windows Media Feature Pack despite trying everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update unable to install feature update, DISM can't restore health or clean components

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update unable to install feature update, DISM can't restore health or clean components: Hi,I've had an issue with Windows Update for a few months now, started giving me an error when installing the feature update I've been trying to get 0x80070002, solved it last week after finally realizing it was Secure Boot, and it actually installed the update and prompted...
  6. Windows Update unable to install feature update, DISM can't restore health or clean components

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update unable to install feature update, DISM can't restore health or clean components: Hi,I've had an issue with Windows Update for a few months now, started giving me an error when installing the feature update I've been trying to get 0x80070002, solved it last week after finally realizing it was Secure Boot, and it actually installed the update and prompted...
  7. Windows Update unable to install feature update, DISM can't restore health or clean components

8. Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?: I'm using Windows 10 non-activated on my laptop, with Bluetooth version 5.1. My phone is a Redmi Note 11. Although my phone pairs with my laptop via Bluetooth and the 'Phone Link' app functions well for features like images, messages, and call logs, I encounter an issue with...
  9. Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?

Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?: I'm using Windows 10 non-activated on my laptop, with Bluetooth version 5.1. My phone is a Redmi Note 11. Although my phone pairs with my laptop via Bluetooth and the 'Phone Link' app functions well for features like images, messages, and call logs, I encounter an issue with...
  10. Does windows 10 operating system, have a built-in keymap customisation feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does windows 10 operating system, have a built-in keymap customisation feature?: Why windows doesn't provide a standard way to customise shortcut behaviour ?I needed to redefine the behaviour of some shortcuts the other day, i sewrched the web and only found one widely accepted way to do so, installing powertoys !!!Despite how ridiculous it is for such a...