Windows 10: What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.

Discus and support What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While playing, this image comes up and shuts down my game. However, when I check, it says everything is on and good. I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gwen Fuentes, Oct 23, 2024 at 10:13 PM.

1. What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.

While playing, this image comes up and shuts down my game. However, when I check, it says everything is on and good. I don't know what to do.

:)

2. secure boot and TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

Whenever I try to run valorant I get an error code telling me I do not have secure boot or TPM 2.0, but I do. I have done the thingy where you click the BIOS key and get to some settings area countless times, watching videos telling me to enable things I already have enabled. Images show the settings thing. I don’t know what else to do. I have restarted my PC (obviously), ran Valorant as an administrator, and reinstalled Valorant. Recently, I got another error code telling me that my secure boot doesn’t meet the requirement. Not sure if that’s important. I’ve watched pretty much every video there is on this and I have gone to reddit + the official valorant discord + valorant support team (hasn’t gotten back to me yet). This is my last hope. Please help me.

kittyghoulz9783, Oct 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  3. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Oct 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  4. What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.

Im trying to play valorant and it says "Your Account does not meet the following requirments in order to play: Tpm 2.0 enabled, secure boot enabled

Im trying to play valorant and it says "Your Account does not meet the following requirments in order to play: Tpm 2.0 enabled, secure boot enabled

Joseph Calvo1, Oct 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM
Thema:

What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.

1. What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0. - Similar Threads - doing wrong Valorant

2. What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What am I doing wrong? my Valorant says I need Secure Boot or TPM 2.0.: While playing, this image comes up and shuts down my game. However, when I check, it says everything is on and good. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-doing-wrong-my-valorant-says-i-need/5974fae5-f212-452c-ac0b-e1856fc8e9e3
  3. How do I enable secure boot for the game Valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable secure boot for the game Valorant?: So when I started up Valorant it said that I needed a secure boot to start up. Now I have been in the system's BIOS before but I don't want to mess around too much with the settings. The motherboard brand I am using is ASRock. I would appreciate any help in this matter!...
  4. secure boot and TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot and TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: Whenever I try to run valorant I get an error code telling me I do not have secure boot or TPM 2.0, but I do. I have done the thingy where you click the BIOS key and get to some settings area countless times, watching videos telling me to enable things I already have enabled....
  5. secure boot and TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

secure boot and TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: Whenever I try to run valorant I get an error code telling me I do not have secure boot or TPM 2.0, but I do. I have done the thingy where you click the BIOS key and get to some settings area countless times, watching videos telling me to enable things I already have enabled....
  6. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What am I doing wrong?: My pc is from 2013 and it runs Windows 8.1 pro fine. Someone recommended that I get off win8.1 and install 10 so at the time there was the 1803 version so I installed that and it's ok. But the windows partition randomly gets corrupt when I turn my pc on. It only happens with...
  7. MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?: This worked a few weeks ago. Path to Media Creation Tool is 'd:\Acer G9-792\Create your own Windows 10 installation media\MediaCreationTool1803.exe' I created a Firewall Rule to allow it through. Now I'm getting this error: "There was a problem running this tool....
  8. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...
  9. OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?

OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?: If I open OneDrive from the taskbar, open a folder, click on a file and then click "Share" a pane opens on the right hand side of the window. I am then invited to create an email account. I have done this but set up my existing email provided by my ISP. I am then invited to...
  10. What am I doing wrong in trying to boot via USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What am I doing wrong in trying to boot via USB?: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 ultrabook, it's just over a year old. I have made a bootable Windows 8.1 USB flash drive. My aim is to dual boot it with Windows 10. However, I'm not having any luck booting from it. I have read several websites regarding booting & setting a priority in...