Windows 10: Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

Discus and support Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lost_hdgaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lost_hdgaming, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

/u/Lost_hdgaming, Sep 15, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

1. Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has... - Similar Threads - tried anything stop

2. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...: I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working but nothing happens and nothing changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-exit-safe-mode-in-windows-11-i-get/f5501d8b-a9b5-4e50-ba5b-47764a727b14
  3. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...: I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working but nothing happens and nothing changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-exit-safe-mode-in-windows-11-i-get/f5501d8b-a9b5-4e50-ba5b-47764a727b14
  4. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  5. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  6. Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...: Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything assoicated with my college websites / email? I already contacted the College IT Department, and they cannot figure it out. I only have this problem on Windows OS. It works fine on my...
  7. Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...

Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...: Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything assoicated with my college websites / email? I already contacted the College IT Department, and they cannot figure it out. I only have this problem on Windows OS. It works fine on my...
  8. I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...: I recently installed a windows 10 update and not long after i installed it i got a BSOD and then it went back to the login screen and when i logged in it just stayed on a welcome loop and i couldnt get to my desktop. So i looked on youtube and google and it said to go in to...
  9. I Can't sign in to pc and says password incorrect when I know it is, I've tried safe mode...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't sign in to pc and says password incorrect when I know it is, I've tried safe mode...: Basically what I said in the subject. I've tried logging on with the password that has always been used and when that didn't work I even tried the Pin and it says that the pin cannot be used for some reason. I've gone looking through all the other forums and tried everything...
  10. Windows 10...I get stop code BSOD System Service Exception even when trying safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10...I get stop code BSOD System Service Exception even when trying safe mode.: Windows 10....I'm trying to fix a BSOD System Service Exception but it happens even when I try to sign into Safe Mode...have you any advice for me please? I'm having to use my wife's tablet to get in touch with you....