Windows 10: welcome sreen language

Discus and support welcome sreen language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have bought a reconditioned laptop in spain. im using windows 10, the start up screen in in spanish, how do i remove this so it is completely in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mark watling1, Jul 19, 2024.

1. welcome sreen language

i have bought a reconditioned laptop in spain. im using windows 10, the start up screen in in spanish, how do i remove this so it is completely in english, thank you

:)

mark watling1, Jul 19, 2024

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 19, 2024
  4. welcome sreen language

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

welcome sreen language

1. welcome sreen language - Similar Threads - welcome sreen language

2. welcome sreen language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    welcome sreen language: i have bought a reconditioned laptop in spain. im using windows 10, the start up screen in in spanish, how do i remove this so it is completely in english, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-sreen-language/0a26f9db-e19e-48cb-bad7-a7fc3132698e
  3. welcome sreen language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    welcome sreen language: i have bought a reconditioned laptop in spain. im using windows 10, the start up screen in in spanish, how do i remove this so it is completely in english, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-sreen-language/0a26f9db-e19e-48cb-bad7-a7fc3132698e
  4. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  5. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  6. Welcome and Restart screen are in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome and Restart screen are in another language: I recently bought this pre-built computer from Hong Kong and got it shipped to the UK and the language is set to ChineseI change the system preferred language to English in the settings I tried going to the control panel's region settings and went to the Administrative tab...
  7. sreen recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sreen recorder: while iam screen recording, only video is recording , not getting audio output. tried repairing and reseting the xbox app , but no use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sreen-recorder/68aa2cb2-f4b1-469d-8b81-ff670905a1a6
  8. Welcome and shutdown page language help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome and shutdown page language help: Hi i recently built a pc and installed windows 10 onto it, i downloaded English (australia) and Chinese and japanese keyboard onto it, however for some reason my welcome and shutdown page got set to japanese and i cant seem to change it back to English. I’ve tried lanaguge...
  9. Welcome sreen distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Welcome sreen distorted: After upgrading to version 1903, my welcome screen is distorted. Can anyone help solve this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-sreen-distorted/f469fdc9-fa2b-403c-877e-d5464fc7b17c
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....