Windows 10: Welcome screen took so long

Discus and support Welcome screen took so long in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I never sign in to the computer I just install windows 8 and I stuck I’m have no idea what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr.Ben-281, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Welcome screen took so long

I never sign in to the computer I just install windows 8 and I stuck I’m have no idea what to do

:)

Mr.Ben-281, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Wullail Win User

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

Did the repair tool leave a log showing what it actually did ? , it would be useful to see what the issue actually was.

Wullail, Jul 29, 2021
  3. amitg43 Win User
    Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

A correction: Windows Repair Tool is available at tweaking.com and NOT tweak.com. Regret the error.

amitg43, Jul 29, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Welcome screen took so long

Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Welcome screen took so long

1. Welcome screen took so long - Similar Threads - Welcome screen took

2. Site took to long to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Site took to long to load: Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive...
  3. Site took to long to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Site took to long to load: Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive...
  4. Laptop Welcome screen Takes So So long to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Welcome screen Takes So So long to open: Hello GuysI Have A problem with my LaptopThe welcome screen takes Way Way so long to openI think it is supposed to be like 3 seconds but for me, it takes like a minutemy laptop is Asus ROG G551VW and here are the componentsGraphics Driver: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MProcessor :...
  5. Laptop Welcome screen Takes So So long to open

Laptop Welcome screen Takes So So long to open: Hello GuysI Have A problem with my LaptopThe welcome screen takes Way Way so long to openI think it is supposed to be like 3 seconds but for me, it takes like a minutemy laptop is Asus ROG G551VW and here are the componentsGraphics Driver: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MProcessor :...
  6. Is it normal that my pc took so long in restore the system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal that my pc took so long in restore the system?: Today I decided to restore my pc using the recovery options of windows, everything it’s fine. Just I’m a little concerned that it’s stuck at 61% for more than 2 hours. Is it normal that amount of time or something went wrong already? Btw I can see on the disk activity light...
  7. Is it normal that my pc took so long in restore the system?

Is it normal that my pc took so long in restore the system?: Today I decided to restore my pc using the recovery options of windows, everything it’s fine. Just I’m a little concerned that it’s stuck at 61% for more than 2 hours. Is it normal that amount of time or something went wrong already? Btw I can see on the disk activity light...
  8. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen: I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this screen, it stucks for a very big period of time various each separate time, usually from 10 to 30 minutes, which is an...
  9. Update took too long?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update took too long?: Using a OS Bootcamp for windows My PC automatically updated my PC and it has been loading for 3 hours and still in 21% Is it normal cuz I’m somewhat on an emergency I searched and it says 20-1hr depending on space and took slightly longer on hard drives submitted by...
  10. took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    took too long to respond: Every time I try to access a certain site, I get the 'took too long to respond' message. Also EER TIMED OUT. I used to access regularly, but cannot now. I can access with laptop and wireless router, but I've used 3 different browsers on desktop, to no avail. Any ideas?...