Windows 10: weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer

Discus and support weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; THE LAPTOP IS NEW MODEL.Processor IntelR CoreTM Ultra 9 185H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.6 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by devansh agarwal1, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:37 AM.

1. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer

THE LAPTOP IS NEW MODEL.Processor IntelR CoreTM Ultra 9 185H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.6 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

:)

devansh agarwal1, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:37 AM

2. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

hello,

i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:

Operating System
    Windows 11 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    AMD Ryzen 3 52 °C
    Picasso 12nm Technology
    RAM
    4.00GB Single-Channel DDR4 @ 1195MHz (17-17-17-39)
    Motherboard
    HP 879E (FP5)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
    512MB ATI AMD Radeon Graphics (HP)
    Storage
    119GB SanDisk SD9SN8W-128G-1006 (SATA (SSD)) 39 °C
    Optical Drives
    No optical disk drives
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

heres also a video attached of the problem too:

rem queensthrone, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:46 AM
  3. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

i do have "adjust for best performance on", but even then it still happens

rem queensthrone, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:46 AM
  4. Lance1 Win User

weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer

Text box appears over File Explorer while scrolling long lists

I agree with Hearsepilot So here's a pic of how to do what was suggested.
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer 380909d1670695376t-text-box-appears-over-file-explorer-while-scrolling-long-lists-1.png

Thema:

weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer

1. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer - Similar Threads - weird melting text

2. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 pro file explorer: THE LAPTOP IS NEW MODEL.Processor IntelR CoreTM Ultra 9 185H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.6 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  3. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  4. weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird "melting text" thing happens w scrolling down in win11 file explorer: hello,i've come to realize that whenever i scroll down in the taskbar on windows 11, the text will "melt together"- like the text will fuse and become stretched. i dont know if this is a gpu problem or what, but here's my specs:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD...
  5. Weird thing happened randomly to my Downloads file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird thing happened randomly to my Downloads file: One day when I wanted to access my Downloads file, my laptop gave me the Location is not available error. I tried to google some answers then I restored default. Opened the file again, it was empty. Tried to google some answers again and I went to folder options and turned on...
  6. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  7. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  8. Weird thing happened this morning

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  9. Weird thing happened this morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  10. Weird things happening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird things happening: Hello So yesterday i opened task manager to check something and the processes tab was empty + users. Today when i turned me pc on start menu wont open task manager still have same problem and i have not installed any updates or installed some programs + antivirus dont show...