Windows 10: Weird lines on the monitor

Discus and support Weird lines on the monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RiccardoG26, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Weird lines on the monitor

Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the resolution and everything is like before, nothing changed... It seems like it came with the last 22H2 update. So I started excluding some things:-I connected a laptop with a HDMI to the HP monitor and everything work fine, no lines, so I guess no display issues-I connected the assembled PC to another monitor using a HDMI

:)

RiccardoG26, Jul 7, 2023

2. What is this weird horizontal line?

Weird lines on the monitor [​IMG]
    There is a weird line at the very bottom of the monitor, it starts as black, but when the mouse is moved to the line it changes colour.

Carl Wheezer, Jul 7, 2023
  3. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.

It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my best you can see it kind of cuts the letters and the numbersz also the marker on the right is cut up into pieces, it's a lot more noticeable with the eye. On the second picture you can see the weird color transitioning.

I don't know what caused this, as it was working perfectly fine earlier today.

bernardoalgarte gameiro, Jul 7, 2023
  4. Naki Win User

Weird lines on the monitor

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Weird lines on the monitor :)

Naki, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

Weird lines on the monitor

1. Weird lines on the monitor - Similar Threads - Weird lines monitor

2. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines: So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to remove these lines. Please help me out as this is a recent monitor I've changed to as my previous one broke.I'd also like to add...
  3. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines: So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to remove these lines. Please help me out as this is a recent monitor I've changed to as my previous one broke.I'd also like to add...
  4. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird lines on the monitor

Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  6. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  7. Weird lines on monitor and GPU not detected in my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird lines on monitor and GPU not detected in my pc.: I recently had a problem where my pc wont boot up into windows and was bootinf into automatic repair. Anyway after some thing i got the change to get a clena install of windows and boot into my pc but now i have this lines on the screen, and in task manager my GPU is nowhere...
  8. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  9. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  10. Weird second monitor glitch - horizontal multicolored lines

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird second monitor glitch - horizontal multicolored lines: Since yesterday, whenever I start my computer, my second monitor shows horizontal glitched-like lines at the top. I'm pretty sure the day before, I did an update. It's not constant. It goes away and comes back every 1.5 seconds. It also does like if my monitor got punched...