Windows 10: Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Discus and support Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nedej, Apr 14, 2024.

1. nedej Win User

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few hours, then its a instant shutdown.

:)

nedej, Apr 14, 2024
  2. nedej Win User

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the faster it shuts down

Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few hours, then its a instant shutdown.

nedej, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

• The latest update I have showing is "2018-02 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 based system KB4074588"
    • I've tried all the below steps suggested by Eeshwar Kumar in this link: Redirecting
    • And also all by Jane La in the below: Redirecting

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Apr 18, 2024
  4. jraptor02 Win User

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the... - Similar Threads - Weird issue slow

2. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  3. Slow internet speed issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet speed issue: Hello Friends, First of all i want to tell you that i am not a pro user of computer Window10 and just started learning it myself. I have been having internet speed issue for a long time and could not fix it yet. I am using ethernet with speed of 100mbps. Most of the time i am...
  4. Slow internet speed issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speed issue: Hello Friends, First of all i want to tell you that i am not a pro user of computer Window10 and just started learning it myself. I have been having internet speed issue for a long time and could not fix it yet. I am using ethernet with speed of 100mbps. Most of the time i am...
  5. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  6. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  7. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.: I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection, and the download speed on everything else is fine. I've seen a few things saying that the registry may be causing the issue,...
  9. The system has been restarted without shutdown!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system has been restarted without shutdown!: My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump files.Please help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoshrxyVsC3kiio7AnSmkSK1KQn6?e=LnBubU - System - Provider [ Name]...
  10. Slow boot & shutdown time

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow boot & shutdown time: 10 doesn't seem to be booting very nicely. What I mean is that it seems to be having a difficult time initilizing my SSD, so upon boot I get a blank black screen for anywhere from 60-180 seconds, where the primary drive activity LED is inactive, before it actually boots. This...