Windows 10: Weather Widget on Taskbar

Discus and support Weather Widget on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vienna10, Jul 13, 2023.

1. vienna10 Win User

Weather Widget on Taskbar

The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208

:)

vienna10, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Chad333 Win User

Weather location in taskbar does not match weather widget

That did not fix the problem. And yes, I have rebooted.

Weather Widget on Taskbar 9ff94ed1-214f-4385-8e18-1e9d241a65b9?upload=true.png

It is incorrect to say that the problem is that the Weather app (seen on the right in the screenshot) is showing the wrong location.

The problem is that the weather widget that is embedded in the taskbar is incorrect.

As you see, I have three different weather reports. One is in the Weather widget in widgets view (opened via Windows + W). One is in the Weather App (which shows "Parkwood Maintenance, TX" instead of San Antonio, for some unclear reason). And in the lower left, you can see the weather report in the taskbar.

Apparently the weather widget in the taskbar much be controlled separately from the weather widget in the widget view and from the Weather app. But I don't know how to access the settings for the Weather widget in the taskbar. How do I fix it, so the taskbar shows the weather for the correct location?

Chad333, Jul 13, 2023
  3. Chad333 Win User
    Weather location in taskbar does not match weather widget

Weather Widget on Taskbar 7d2f18d0-f075-4ca9-b302-e551d564d4e9?upload=true.png

I bought a Framework laptop and updated to Windows 11 a few weeks ago. I noticed the new weather section of the taskbar - and noticed that it's always wrong, showing the weather for some other, unknown location.

After looking up information online I updated the location for the weather widget. So when I view the widgets screen, the full weather widget shows the correct weather (for San Antonio - but the weather in the taskbar does not match. It appears to be using weather data for some other location.

How do I get the taskbar in sync so it uses the same location as the full weather widget?

Chad333, Jul 13, 2023
  4. Weather Widget on Taskbar

Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

Hi !

Everything is in the title.

The weather widget is not avaible for user how use the taskbar on top.

I try like normal pepole (down) and I have the widget. So I'm up to date.

Can someone now how to activate this widget with the taskbar on top or is is not avaible, do u have a date ?

Thanks

Thomas Mino Østergaard, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

Weather Widget on Taskbar

1. Weather Widget on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Weather Widget Taskbar

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  4. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget

Windows 11 taskbar weather widget: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 11 weather taskbar widget is amazing but when I login to computer it shows only widget icon. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to show weather. I want it to show weather when logging in without delay. See the screenshot below. Help!...
  5. Weather widget in taskbar blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget in taskbar blank: Hi there,I recently noticed that the weather widget sometimes just shows the weather icon but no description. After mouseover the informations appear again. Here are two screenshots:No. 1: This is the normal appearance:No. 2: This is the issue I am talking about:Hope anyone...
  6. Weather widget in taskbar blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget in taskbar blank: Hi there,I recently noticed that the weather widget sometimes just shows the weather icon but no description. After mouseover the informations appear again. Here are two screenshots:No. 1: This is the normal appearance:No. 2: This is the issue I am talking about:Hope anyone...
  7. Weather widget in taskbar blank

8. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Taskbar on Top: Hi !Everything is in the title.The weather widget is not avaible for user how use the taskbar on top.I try like normal pepole down and I have the widget. So I'm up to date.Can someone now how to activate this widget with the taskbar on top or is is not avaible, do u have a...
  9. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

Weather Widget Taskbar on Top: Hi !Everything is in the title.The weather widget is not avaible for user how use the taskbar on top.I try like normal pepole down and I have the widget. So I'm up to date.Can someone now how to activate this widget with the taskbar on top or is is not avaible, do u have a...
  10. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

in Windows 10 Customization