Windows 10: Weather widget accuracy?

Discus and support Weather widget accuracy? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewThe Author, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Weather widget accuracy?

I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see what the temp was going to be today in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. It said 93 F. This morning I checked it again and the forecast was 87 F. That's a difference of 6 degrees. a huge difference. The Microsoft weather app temp forecast is typically wrong, every day, by like 5-10 degrees. Why? As many people are sensitive to the weather and want acceptable basic functionality in their apps this is an annoyance. Yes, this is the

:)

AndrewThe Author, Aug 6, 2023
Thema:

Weather widget accuracy?

1. Weather widget accuracy? - Similar Threads - Weather widget accuracy

2. Weather widget accuracy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget accuracy?: I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see what the temp was going to be today in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. It said 93 F. This morning I checked it...
  3. weather widget disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget disappears: when I set the taskbar for left placement the weather widget disappears. How do I get it on the right side like W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-disappears/28b27f66-7985-44e0-9381-944f1ff05359
  4. weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  5. weather widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  6. Customizing weather widget

Customizing weather widget: The weather widget customization is rather limited. The large format widget shows me the map of my location with buttons that when clicked open the website, and the hourly forecast. What I had before upgrading Windows 10 to 11, current days/time temperature and the weekly...
  7. No weather on widgets button

No weather on widgets button: I'm an Insider Beta Channel, updated to the latest build 22000.526 on Feb. 10th 2022, which should include showing the weather on the taskbar if the widgets button is activated and the start button is aligned on the centre.In my case it's not showing though, I still see the...
  8. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  9. Weather Widget

Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1