Windows 10: We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error

Discus and support We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; you guys can call me AmberHi guys. Today I was like adding my phone number to my account cuz my email can't receive in 24hr. Idk why so I was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amber, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:02 PM.

1. Amber Win User

We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error

you guys can call me AmberHi guys. Today I was like adding my phone number to my account cuz my email can't receive in 24hr. Idk why so I was just adding phone number for activating my laptop. And when I type my phone number...kaboom! A huge big notification "We do not support that country code. Please use email instead." pops up =The country code and the phone number is:+84 35****729Yeah fr idk why but I tried some virtual +84 phone number, it still works =Please help me

:)

2. hpholm Win User

Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error ;)

--

Hans

3. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

Thema:

1. We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error - Similar Threads - support country code

2. We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error: you guys can call me AmberHi guys. Today I was like adding my phone number to my account cuz my email can't receive in 24hr. Idk why so I was just adding phone number for activating my laptop. And when I type my phone number...kaboom! A huge big notification "We do not...
  3. We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We do not support that country code. Please use email instead. error: you guys can call me AmberHi guys. Today I was like adding my phone number to my account cuz my email can't receive in 24hr. Idk why so I was just adding phone number for activating my laptop. And when I type my phone number...kaboom! A huge big notification "We do not...
  4. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?: My son’s Microsoft account is blocked and keeps flagging for terms of use or code of conduct. We just established the account and have not done anything with it. We use Norton VPN because we travel a lot. When we try to unblock the account we use our Austrian number and it...
  5. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?: My son’s Microsoft account is blocked and keeps flagging for terms of use or code of conduct. We just established the account and have not done anything with it. We use Norton VPN because we travel a lot. When we try to unblock the account we use our Austrian number and it...
  6. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Using Phone Link and country codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Phone Link and country codes: When I attempt to send a message in Phone Link it doesn't permit me to type in a ten digit number without going to my contact list in Google. When a contact is pulled up it includes the country code which invalidates the call. The country code cannot be eliminated in the...
  8. Using Phone Link and country codes

Using Phone Link and country codes: When I attempt to send a message in Phone Link it doesn't permit me to type in a ten digit number without going to my contact list in Google. When a contact is pulled up it includes the country code which invalidates the call. The country code cannot be eliminated in the...
  9. Amazon Appstore support in certain countries

Amazon Appstore support in certain countries: Hi, would anyone know how to install the Amazon Appstore without setting their region to US or Joining the windows insider program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore-support-in-certain-countries/98d57cac-6645-4089-b8d7-3229bc969017
  10. Supporting country emojies.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Supporting country emojies.: Windows 10 not support country flag emoji rather two latter!!! Is not it ridiculous ? Is there any solution or any update about this problem? Why microsoft did not take any step?...