Windows 10: Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

Discus and support Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brent 913, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Brent 913 Win User

Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?

:)

Brent 913, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

1. Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity - Similar Threads - Wdcsam64 sys driver

2. Ivrs64.sys driver preventing memory integrity from functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ivrs64.sys driver preventing memory integrity from functioning: I've noticed my memory integrity is no longer functioning. Upon further inspection, I found 2 drivers that were incompatible: lvrs64.sys . I have been unable to resolve the issue...
  3. Ivrs64.sys driver preventing memory integrity from functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ivrs64.sys driver preventing memory integrity from functioning: I've noticed my memory integrity is no longer functioning. Upon further inspection, I found 2 drivers that were incompatible: lvrs64.sys . I have been unable to resolve the issue...
  4. Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys: I uninstalled it once, but I restored a restore point because of another issue.Now I used the same syntax in Windows PowerShell. This time, however, it removed the driverbut there is another of the same name which now does not get listed using pnputil.The driver is preventing...
  5. Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys: I uninstalled it once, but I restored a restore point because of another issue.Now I used the same syntax in Windows PowerShell. This time, however, it removed the driverbut there is another of the same name which now does not get listed using pnputil.The driver is preventing...
  6. Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity: I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?...
  7. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so. I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in...
  8. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so. I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in...
  9. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys: Windows Security has alerted me to the fact that Memory Integrity is turned off. When I try to turn it back on, I get an error message telling me that it cannot be turned on due to an incompatible driver. Specifically, wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies. That's...
  10. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so?It seems that lhusbdfuamd64.sys is installed by UE MEGABOOM Update Assistant. But I uninstalled that some months ago.OS Name: Microsoft Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com