Windows 10: want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

Discus and support want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO.Well, I want to try this in a VMware VM but the other PCs I have stayed at - Windows 11 23H2, NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lse123polis, Jun 7, 2024.

1. want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

I want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO.Well, I want to try this in a VMware VM but the other PCs I have stayed at - Windows 11 23H2, NOT upgraded.WELL, HOW TO PROCEED...?

:)

Lse123polis, Jun 7, 2024

2. want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

I want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO.

Well, I want to try this in a VMware VM but the other PCs I have stayed at - Windows 11 23H2, NOT upgraded.

WELL, HOW TO PROCEED...?

Lse123polis, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jun 7, 2024
  4. want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

Problem activating Windows 11 after switching VMs

Hi there,

I purchased Windows 11 Home a couple of months ago and installed it on a VirtualBox VM. But VirtualBox was crashing quite a bit so I deactivated Windows 11 using the following commands:

• slmgr /upk
    • slmgr /cpky
    (as suggested on Redirecting ) and then installed it on a VMWare VM. Problem is, I can't activate Windows on the new VM even though it was deactivated on the old VM. I tried the recommended Troubleshooting Wizard solutions to no available and I couldn't find a Microsoft email address or support number, so I am posting here. Can anyone suggest how to contact Microsoft about this activation issue?

Thanks,

Darryl

PS: I have already deleted the old VM so I can't log back onto it.

DarrylStaflund, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

1. want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM - Similar Threads - try 24H2 Pro

2. want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO... in a VMware VM: I want to try Windows 11 24H2 Pro... by Download ISO.Well, I want to try this in a VMware VM but the other PCs I have stayed at - Windows 11 23H2, NOT upgraded.WELL, HOW TO PROCEED...?...
  3. Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming: Trying how to download Windows 10 Pro was not coming.We are applying/ os changing to widows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home. Looking up the reference on the internet developer enabled to download windows and tried...
  4. Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming: Trying how to download Windows 10 Pro was not coming.We are applying/ os changing to widows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home. Looking up the reference on the internet developer enabled to download windows and tried...
  5. Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  7. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  8. Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare: Hello there, I'm trying to run a windows VM (tried 7 and 10) with 64-bit on virtualbox. But it stucks in the "starting windows" screen (very unsmoothly animations). The vm's specs are: 8GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 128MB VRAM (Max), 32GB VHD (should be enough). All the other settings...
  9. Future of VM's - KVM, Windows and Vmware

Future of VM's - KVM, Windows and Vmware: Hi Folks I thought this is a reasoned (for once) and decently written informative article --not a sales pitch that we so often get from "Pseudo Technical" articles written in such places like PC magazine etc. Anyway enjoy -- you don't have to agree with it but I found...
  10. VMWare VM in Hpyer V

VMWare VM in Hpyer V: HI Folks, Here is one of those really silly questions. . .*Smile,can you use a VM created with VMWare with Hyper V. Just wondering since MS doesn't want Hyper V and VMWare working together on the same OS. . .bummer. . .*Tongue 43374