Windows 10: wallpaper issues

Discus and support wallpaper issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an app that is called wallpaper engine and it shows live wallpaper I have used it on windows 11 and windows 10 before and it worked perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hyperchroma, Oct 27, 2024 at 8:47 AM.

1. wallpaper issues

I have an app that is called wallpaper engine and it shows live wallpaper I have used it on windows 11 and windows 10 before and it worked perfectly and did everything that intended way after preforming a clean install on my pc it ended up not working anymore and only worked after resetting my graphics drivers which I tried to fix be updating my graphics drivers and making sure that its not a GPU, which didnt work then I tried to do a new clean install incase some files didnt work in the windows system file, which also didnt work, then I tried to do SFC/scannow which didnt work either I tried

:)

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 27, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Remon Ont Win User

wallpaper issues

Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Thema:

wallpaper issues

1. wallpaper issues - Similar Threads - wallpaper issues

2. wallpaper issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper issues: I have an app that is called wallpaper engine and it shows live wallpaper I have used it on windows 11 and windows 10 before and it worked perfectly and did everything that intended way after preforming a clean install on my pc it ended up not working anymore and only worked...
  3. Bing wallpaper issues, not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper issues, not running: I keep installing Bing wallpaper app and it get to 100% then the loading screen turns into a blank white box and closes. I’ve tried to run as administrator and exact same thing. Reset PC and nothing has resolved....
  4. Bing wallpaper issues, not running

Bing wallpaper issues, not running: I keep installing Bing wallpaper app and it get to 100% then the loading screen turns into a blank white box and closes. I’ve tried to run as administrator and exact same thing. Reset PC and nothing has resolved....
  5. Permanent Fix Needed for Wallpaper Quality Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent Fix Needed for Wallpaper Quality Issue in Windows 11: Report:Dear Support Team,I am writing to request a permanent fix for an issue in Windows 11 where the quality of the wallpaper significantly decreases after being set. This problem persists despite proper configuration and troubleshooting efforts.Issue:High-resolution images...
  6. Permanent Fix Needed for Wallpaper Quality Issue in Windows 11

Permanent Fix Needed for Wallpaper Quality Issue in Windows 11: Report:Dear Support Team,I am writing to request a permanent fix for an issue in Windows 11 where the quality of the wallpaper significantly decreases after being set. This problem persists despite proper configuration and troubleshooting efforts.Issue:High-resolution images...
  7. I am experiencing an issue where my wallpaper has turned black. Can you provide any...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am experiencing an issue where my wallpaper has turned black. Can you provide any...: Hello, While using a Word file, I encountered an issue where the program became unresponsive. I attempted to troubleshoot the problem, but ultimately I had to restart my laptop. After the restart, I noticed that my lap wallpaper had turned black. It's important to note that...
  8. I am experiencing an issue where my wallpaper has turned black. Can you provide any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing an issue where my wallpaper has turned black. Can you provide any...: Hello, While using a Word file, I encountered an issue where the program became unresponsive. I attempted to troubleshoot the problem, but ultimately I had to restart my laptop. After the restart, I noticed that my lap wallpaper had turned black. It's important to note that...
  9. I am experiencing an issue where my wallpaper has turned black. Can you provide any...

10. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...