Windows 10: WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

Discus and support WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've written a UWP app in C#.NET. I've tested it, and want to publish it to the App Store, so I need to run the Windows App Certification Kit WACK on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WalterHumfeld, Oct 23, 2024 at 6:17 PM.

1. WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

I've written a UWP app in C#.NET. I've tested it, and want to publish it to the App Store, so I need to run the Windows App Certification Kit WACK on it. Most of the tests pass, but the Supported API test fails consistently, always saying: The supported APIs test detected the following errors: Unable to get the list of approved APIs.Note that this doesn't mean that I'm using any unapproved APIs. In fact, near as I can tell, WACK hasn't checked the APIs I'm using at all, because it's unable to get the list of what I -can-use. This seems to be a clear bug in WACK - how can I pass the test

:)

WalterHumfeld, Oct 23, 2024 at 6:17 PM

2. Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language Understanding (CLU) ?

I have integrated LUIS in my .Net App and now migrating to CLU. But I dont see any REST API to fetch list of intents and utterances.

However I am trying to make use of this

https://xxxx.azure.com/language/aut...ndexType=Utf16CodeUnit&api-version=2023-04-01

Please let me know if there is any API to fetch intents and utterances.

Dhilip Swaminathan1, Oct 23, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  3. Win11 Pro approved processor list

My Computer is less than 1 year old with an AMD processor that meets the performance requirements for Win 11 but my processor (AMD Pro A10-9700 R7 is not listed in your approved list. When will Microsoft include my processor on the approved list for upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro ?

RonaldGarner, Oct 23, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  4. WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

Windows 11 not accepting my Athalon 3000G processor which is an approved cpu

thank you for this suggestion but it didn't work. It's as if the CPU isn't listed in the approved CPU's list the software uses to determine what's approved and what isn't.

Thema:

WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

1. WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs - Similar Threads - WACK can't fetch

2. WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs: I've written a UWP app in C#.NET. I've tested it, and want to publish it to the App Store, so I need to run the Windows App Certification Kit WACK on it. Most of the tests pass, but the Supported API test fails consistently, always saying: The supported APIs test detected the...
  3. WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WACK can't fetch list of approved APIs: I've written a UWP app in C#.NET. I've tested it, and want to publish it to the App Store, so I need to run the Windows App Certification Kit WACK on it. Most of the tests pass, but the Supported API test fails consistently, always saying: The supported APIs test detected the...
  4. Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language...: I have integrated LUIS in my .Net App and now migrating to CLU. But I dont see any REST API to fetch list of intents and utterances. However I am trying to make use of this...
  5. Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language...

Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language...: I have integrated LUIS in my .Net App and now migrating to CLU. But I dont see any REST API to fetch list of intents and utterances. However I am trying to make use of this...
  6. Is there any API to fetch the list of intents and utterances in Conversational Language...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win11 Pro approved processor list

Win11 Pro approved processor list: My Computer is less than 1 year old with an AMD processor that meets the performance requirements for Win 11 but my processor AMD Pro A10-9700 R7 is not listed in your approved list. When will Microsoft include my processor on the approved list for upgrading from Win 10 Pro...
  8. Windows 11 Approved processor list

Windows 11 Approved processor list: HiI was just wondering if anyone knows what the rules are for being on the 'Approved List' of processors to download Windows 11 via Windows Update.According to Microsoft, the minimum requirements are:- 1 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 2 cores - being on approved list of CPUsMy laptop easily...
  9. Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list

Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list: PC Health check says processor does not meet requirements. All other conditions met. Checked windows list of acceptable processors and mine is on it. Why can't I upgrade? From system check: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB...
  10. Listed approved processor but says not supported

Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...