Windows 10: Wacata Trojan need help

Discus and support Wacata Trojan need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows defender alerted me to a severe virus and the scan shows multiple pdf files in the temp drive and some files in one drive. I disconnected from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandraYYY, Feb 19, 2024.

1. SandraYYY Win User

Wacata Trojan need help

Windows defender alerted me to a severe virus and the scan shows multiple pdf files in the temp drive and some files in one drive. I disconnected from the internet. It won't quarantine or remove the files. Using a different computer I downloaded safety scan and tried running it. It got stuck and wouldn't finish. I tried again just on the c drive and it detected only 3 files. At the end it said no virus issue detected and didn't clean anything. I can't delete the files identified in the temp drive. They are constantly changing their name so it says file not found. I don't know what to do

:)

SandraYYY, Feb 19, 2024
  2. mitrajoon Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Feb 19, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 19, 2024
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Wacata Trojan need help

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 19, 2024
Thema:

Wacata Trojan need help

1. Wacata Trojan need help - Similar Threads - Wacata Trojan need

2. Wacata Trojan need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wacata Trojan need help: Windows defender alerted me to a severe virus and the scan shows multiple pdf files in the temp drive and some files in one drive. I disconnected from the internet. It won't quarantine or remove the files. Using a different computer I downloaded safety scan and tried running...
  3. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  4. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  5. I need help about trojan

I need help about trojan: i want to know its really delelte it or not ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-need-help-about-trojan/381a9dc3-7425-44ee-b549-340ee2887586
  6. I need a little help with a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a little help with a trojan: So basically I got redirected to a site that downloads Trojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!ml into your computer. I've found where it was hiding itself and deleted it, I just need to make sure It's gone from my system. Can anyone tell me if it's ok now? the app was osu!...
  7. I need a little help with a trojan

I need a little help with a trojan: So basically I got redirected to a site that downloads Trojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!ml into your computer. I've found where it was hiding itself and deleted it, I just need to make sure It's gone from my system. Can anyone tell me if it's ok now? the app was osu!...
  8. I need a little help with a trojan

9. Virus or trojan? Need help

Virus or trojan? Need help: The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting...
  10. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...