Windows 10: W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.

Discus and support W10 crashing after update, and still after reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys it started after the August w10 update, i tried:Restore point to a previous date.Uninstalling last update.Disconnecting all not necessary, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rigue1982, Aug 12, 2021.

1. rigue1982 Win User

W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.

Hi guys it started after the August w10 update, i tried:Restore point to a previous date.Uninstalling last update.Disconnecting all not necessary, like usb, speaker, and hdmi monitorResetting w10. Still keep crashing, sometimes its the blue screen: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, or STOP CODE 0xc000021a, system error or application error.Even while im writing this post it crashed 4 times with just notepad open, but yesterday i have been playing WARZONE 3 hs without any problem,today same playing 2 hs a Steam game, it seems as long im not in windows environment it works fine,but even if just

:)

rigue1982, Aug 12, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. EarthDog Win User

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

1. W10 crashing after update, and still after reset. - Similar Threads - W10 crashing update

2. Voice access still crashing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  3. Voice access still crashing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  4. Display not working after W10 Reset

Display not working after W10 Reset: Good evening, everyone I have an older laptop, HP Envy 17, which came with W8 but I upgraded to W10 It has been disturbing, being very slow so I did a reset on it. It couldn’t carry out the reset, after it went through the whole process, it just said failed then returned...
  5. Display not working after W10 Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display not working after W10 Reset: Good evening, everyone I have an older laptop, HP Envy 17, which came with W8 but I upgraded to W10 It has been disturbing, being very slow so I did a reset on it. It couldn’t carry out the reset, after it went through the whole process, it just said failed then returned...
  6. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  7. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  8. Network Reset after W10 Updates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Reset after W10 Updates!: I've posted this issue in the past (this has been a problem for years) but maybe there has been a better way to resolve developed since then? Every #$%ing time W10 does one of its Cumm Updates I have to go into each computer and "Reset Network" in order to get that computer...
  9. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  10. After W10 reset Cortana missing

After W10 reset Cortana missing: I reset my pc because I developed a microphone problem that I couldn't solve. The pc mic volume kept returning to zero after I set it to 100% so only for a moment or so I could be heard by Cortana. I followed online support and even bought a new mic (usb) to eliminate the mic...