Windows 10: Vt-x

Discus and support Vt-x in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Will my system be damaged if i enable vt-x in bios. I have a Windows 10 pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter_Parker242, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Vt-x

Will my system be damaged if i enable vt-x in bios. I have a Windows 10 pc.

:)

Peter_Parker242, Aug 21, 2020
  2. hieurock Win User

Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    Vt-x [​IMG]

hieurock, Aug 21, 2020
  3. AmitWF Win User
    VT x is not available in BIOS

Hi,

I am working on Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500, having windows 10 OS. I am trying to run a Windows 7 virtual machine using VMware workstation player 12 but it shows Intel VT-x is disabled in BIOS, but in BIOS I don't see this option
    at all. I have searched on intel site that this particular model T4500 doesn't support VT-x. Is there any turn around. If I use Virtualbox will that solve my problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

AmitWF, Aug 21, 2020
  4. n8te Win User

Vt-x

VT-x is not available, but is enabled in BIOS

There are three common culprits for the type of error the user is seeing:

• VT-x is not enabled in the BIOS
    • The CPU doesn't support VT-x
    • Hyper-V virtualization is enabled in Windows

Since the user already eliminated the first two possible culprits, the next step is to open a command prompt as administrator and run the following command:

Afterwards, reboot the PC and try VirtualBox again.

Thema:

Vt-x