Windows 10: Vs code

Discus and support Vs code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When ever I'm typing " on keyboard the editor should output like "cursor" but I am getting " " cursor" and same in the case of ' and ` I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Devansh Bhardwaj2, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Vs code

When ever I'm typing " on keyboard the editor should output like "cursor" but I am getting " " cursor" and same in the case of ' and ` I'm getting ''cursor' ``cursor` autoclosing overtype is on never too but still.

:)

Devansh Bhardwaj2, Jul 13, 2024
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 13, 2024
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 13, 2024
  4. cadaveca Win User

Vs code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Jul 13, 2024
Thema:

Vs code

1. Vs code - Similar Threads - code

2. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  3. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  4. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1: I was using my system to watch a movie and it blacked out with no response to the monitor. I had to restart the system for it to work. This has happened before as well while playing games like CS2, Rocket League and others.I usually get an event log -> DescriptionA fatal...
  6. Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1

Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1: I was using my system to watch a movie and it blacked out with no response to the monitor. I had to restart the system for it to work. This has happened before as well while playing games like CS2, Rocket League and others.I usually get an event log -> DescriptionA fatal...
  7. WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue: Hello, I would like to ask for assistance with my laptop. I have been experiencing problems with my wifi, my wifi doesn't appear on my settings anymore. I keep on checking my device manager wifi 6 driver, but it keeps on saying that error code 10. I keep on searching ways on...
  8. WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue

WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue: Hello, I would like to ask for assistance with my laptop. I have been experiencing problems with my wifi, my wifi doesn't appear on my settings anymore. I keep on checking my device manager wifi 6 driver, but it keeps on saying that error code 10. I keep on searching ways on...
  9. Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11: I've been dealing with a persistent blue screen issue on my computer, and I’m hoping for some guidance. Here's what has been happening:At first, I started experiencing blue screen errors every 2 to 3 hours. Over time, the crashes began happening every 30 minutes or...
  10. Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11

Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11: I've been dealing with a persistent blue screen issue on my computer, and I’m hoping for some guidance. Here's what has been happening:At first, I started experiencing blue screen errors every 2 to 3 hours. Over time, the crashes began happening every 30 minutes or...