Windows 10: VPN software not working

Discus and support VPN software not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mjoody123, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Mjoody123 Win User

VPN software not working

HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure that it's not a router issue. And, it works on my mobile but in my PC it doesn't. I have searched for a solutions but non of them work.The list of solution i have tried:1- Change my system date and time.2- Allow a program through Windows firewall.3- Flush the DNS.4- Reinstall VPN app.5- Enable rule for PPTP for both inbound and outbound.nun of them worked. I need help resolving this issue.Thanks

:)

Mjoody123, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

VPN software not working

1. VPN software not working - Similar Threads - VPN software working

2. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?: Same problem as the one posted by Burcakb at January 8, 2019:My VPN software works. Everything is installed correctly, i connect without issues.Every program that uses the internet can connect through the VPN software just fine.Except Microsoft software. I'm talking the...
  3. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?: Same problem as the one posted by Burcakb at January 8, 2019:My VPN software works. Everything is installed correctly, i connect without issues.Every program that uses the internet can connect through the VPN software just fine.Except Microsoft software. I'm talking the...
  4. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. VPN software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN software not working: HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure that it's not a router issue. And, it works on my mobile but in my PC it doesn't. I have searched for a solutions but non of...
  6. VPN software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN software not working: HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure that it's not a router issue. And, it works on my mobile but in my PC it doesn't. I have searched for a solutions but non of...
  7. VPN softwares crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN softwares crashing: No matter what VPN software it is, once I open it, it freezes for a while and then the software crashes. I cannot even access the add a VPN connection in my pc settings. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you....
  8. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?: Let me make it very clear from the beginning. My VPN software works. Everything is installed correctly, i connect without issues. Every program that uses the internet can connect through the VPN software just fine. Except Microsoft software. I'm talking the Microsoft...
  9. installation of VPN software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation of VPN software: When I try to install my company's VPN software on my personal computer that has Windows 10, I get error messages, and end up going in circles, without being able to install the software. My IT dept has told me that they know for sure that it is a Windows problem ,but they...
  10. installation of VPN software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installation of VPN software: When I try to install my company's VPN software on my personal computer that has Windows 10, I get error messages, and end up going in circles, without being able to install the software. My IT dept has told me that they know for sure that it is a Windows problem ,but they...