Windows 10: VPN IP

Discus and support VPN IP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When connecting to the VPN, the IP appears on the device different from the real IP of the VPN. For example, the real IP of the VPN is 10.217.228.96,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hossam Alsayed, May 31, 2024.

1. VPN IP

When connecting to the VPN, the IP appears on the device different from the real IP of the VPN. For example, the real IP of the VPN is 10.217.228.96, while the IP that appears on the device is 169.254.175.77. How do I solve the problem?

:)

Hossam Alsayed, May 31, 2024
  2. Teo_377 Win User

IP IN VPN

• Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place?

Enable any IP address in the VPN.

Website from which I download this document I want that system to see me as a new user every time when I go on there.I tried vpn, but all the IP addresses, which this VPN gives me already been used on that website.I need some kind of a IP address generator
      so it can be used to put a new IP addresses into a VPN.

• I would really appreciate it if you help.

Teo_377, May 31, 2024
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 31, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

VPN IP

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN IP :D

P4-630, May 31, 2024
Thema:

VPN IP

1. VPN IP - Similar Threads - VPN

2. help .....windows 11 VPN update fail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help .....windows 11 VPN update fail?: Windows 11 update... VPN ceased working after update!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-windows-11-vpn-update-fail/7c2eb819-2208-437f-b62e-420c54d4137f
  3. help .....windows 11 VPN update fail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help .....windows 11 VPN update fail?: Windows 11 update... VPN ceased working after update!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-windows-11-vpn-update-fail/7c2eb819-2208-437f-b62e-420c54d4137f
  4. Internet disconnect after VPN disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect after VPN disconnect: Hello, when I disconnect my vpn, after a few seconds the internet is disconnected and only restarting solves this problem, is there any other solution? I have to disconnect and connect the vpn many times and I have to restart the computer every time...
  5. Internet disconnect after VPN disconnect

Internet disconnect after VPN disconnect: Hello, when I disconnect my vpn, after a few seconds the internet is disconnected and only restarting solves this problem, is there any other solution? I have to disconnect and connect the vpn many times and I have to restart the computer every time...
  6. Internet disconnect after VPN disconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. ok i have a synology web station i also have express vpn when i installed the vpn. it wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ok i have a synology web station i also have express vpn when i installed the vpn. it wont...: i have espress vpn. when i installed it now it wont pick up my synology disk station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-i-have-a-synology-web-station-i-also-have/bdb7e65e-610a-49bd-8ebf-2586e394bc36
  8. ok i have a synology web station i also have express vpn when i installed the vpn. it wont...

ok i have a synology web station i also have express vpn when i installed the vpn. it wont...: i have espress vpn. when i installed it now it wont pick up my synology disk station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-i-have-a-synology-web-station-i-also-have/bdb7e65e-610a-49bd-8ebf-2586e394bc36
  9. Windows 11 Pro PC setup with a Microsoft account can't dial VPN, VPN only works when laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC setup with a Microsoft account can't dial VPN, VPN only works when laptop...: If a laptop with Windows 11 Pro is setup with a Microsoft online account you can't dial a Windows VPN connection Its asks for an email instead of a username when connecting, VPN will only connect and work when laptop is setup with a local account....
  10. Windows 11 Pro PC setup with a Microsoft account can't dial VPN, VPN only works when laptop...

Windows 11 Pro PC setup with a Microsoft account can't dial VPN, VPN only works when laptop...: If a laptop with Windows 11 Pro is setup with a Microsoft online account you can't dial a Windows VPN connection Its asks for an email instead of a username when connecting, VPN will only connect and work when laptop is setup with a local account....