Windows 10: VPN IP Address not visible

Discus and support VPN IP Address not visible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am able to connect external VPN to windows 11 machine and access folder in the VPN connected server. But after connecting, in my browser the Public... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seetharama Aithal, Jul 7, 2024.

1. VPN IP Address not visible

I am able to connect external VPN to windows 11 machine and access folder in the VPN connected server. But after connecting, in my browser the Public IP shows my IP Address rather than the VPN IP. How to sort out this ????

:)

Seetharama Aithal, Jul 7, 2024
  2. Teo_377 Win User

IP IN VPN

• Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place?

Enable any IP address in the VPN.

Website from which I download this document I want that system to see me as a new user every time when I go on there.I tried vpn, but all the IP addresses, which this VPN gives me already been used on that website.I need some kind of a IP address generator
      so it can be used to put a new IP addresses into a VPN.

• I would really appreciate it if you help.

Teo_377, Jul 7, 2024
  3. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 7, 2024
  4. VPN IP Address not visible

VPN keeps returning the real IP address instead of the VPN address

I'm using the built-in VPN in Windows 10. Here's what I've done so far.

I've created the VPN connection, called "PureVPN" (the name of my VPN company).

I've inputted the username and password. I've inputted the server address that I always use. I use IKEv2.

First, I search for my IP address. It gives me my REAL IP address instead of the VPN one.

Next, I use Split Tunneling using this PowerShell method in administrator mode:

Get-VpnConnection | ? -Property Name
    -eq -Value
    "PureVPN" | Set-VpnConnection -SplitTunneling
    $true

I reboot. I search for my IP address again. Again, I get the REAL IP address.

What am I doing wrong ? When I use the software that PureVPN provides, I have no problems,

but I'm trying to learn how to do it this way. Thank you in advance!

EcstasyRealty, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

VPN IP Address not visible

1. VPN IP Address not visible - Similar Threads - VPN Address visible

2. VPN IP Address not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN IP Address not visible: I am able to connect external VPN to windows 11 machine and access folder in the VPN connected server. But after connecting, in my browser the Public IP shows my IP Address rather than the VPN IP. How to sort out this ????...
  3. VPN IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN IP: When connecting to the VPN, the IP appears on the device different from the real IP of the VPN. For example, the real IP of the VPN is 10.217.228.96, while the IP that appears on the device is 169.254.175.77. How do I solve the problem?...
  4. VPN IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN IP: When connecting to the VPN, the IP appears on the device different from the real IP of the VPN. For example, the real IP of the VPN is 10.217.228.96, while the IP that appears on the device is 169.254.175.77. How do I solve the problem?...
  5. IP IN VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP IN VPN: Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place? Enable any IP address in the VPN. Website from which I download this document I want that system to see me as a new user every time when I go on there.I tried vpn,...
  6. IP in VPN

IP in VPN: Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place? Enable any IP address in the VPN. I would really appreciate it if you help....
  7. Access set of IP addresses via Build-in VPN

Access set of IP addresses via Build-in VPN: Hi all, I have this problem at my work place: there is a trusted service that provides data, that has to be constantly received online. The only way to receive them is to connect to their VPN and use dedicated application. I was able to connect to it using build-in VPN, but...
  8. IP Address.

IP Address.: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  9. VPN IP address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN IP address: I'm using VPN from Avast and its information tells me its address is 5.62.43.85. However a warning message from Microsoft this morning told me there was a login from 5.62.43.33, giving a map suggesting it was from the Manchester area. However the Avast address seems to be...
  10. Can't get rid of public IP address assigned by VPN

Can't get rid of public IP address assigned by VPN: I recently installed NordVPN on my computers. When I have VPN turned on, speedtest.net accurately reports the VPN-assigned public IP address, ISP, and server location. Until yesterday, when I turned NordVPN off, it accurately reported my true ISP, the IP address assigned by...