Windows 10: volume icon not work

Discus and support volume icon not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after ireset my laptop Toshiba Satellite the volume Icon not work,show me is on 100% ,so i can't control the volume.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HectorEdenburg, Jun 18, 2023.

1. volume icon not work

after ireset my laptop Toshiba Satellite the volume Icon not work,show me is on 100% ,so i can't control the volume.

:)

HectorEdenburg, Jun 18, 2023
  2. David Haz Win User

My windows 10 Volume icon does not work.

Hi Jen,

If the Volume icon is not responding or working, it could be that a process or service is conflicting with the functionality of the volume, or that there are software conflicts occurring within the system. For us to isolate the issue about using the Volume
    icon, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue start to occur? Did it happen after installing an app or an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jun 18, 2023
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 18, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

volume icon not work

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

volume icon not work

1. volume icon not work - Similar Threads - volume icon

2. How can I return the VOLume icon to task bar? "Audio Service not Running." msg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I return the VOLume icon to task bar? "Audio Service not Running." msg: The VOL Icon choice is Greyed Out on the Settings Page for Turn System Icons ON/Off, so I cannot change it from OFF to ON.The VOL Icon dissappeared from my Tray after I received the Warning about NO Support for WIN 10 from MS this week.My Audio Service is NOT Running it...
  3. How can I return the VOLume icon to task bar? "Audio Service not Running." msg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I return the VOLume icon to task bar? "Audio Service not Running." msg: The VOL Icon choice is Greyed Out on the Settings Page for Turn System Icons ON/Off, so I cannot change it from OFF to ON.The VOL Icon dissappeared from my Tray after I received the Warning about NO Support for WIN 10 from MS this week.My Audio Service is NOT Running it...
  4. How can I return the VOLume icon to task bar? "Audio Service not Running." msg

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Volume Icon missing. How to restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Icon missing. How to restore?: How do I restore the Vol. Icon. This ON-Off toggle does nothing.When I go to this toggle, I have no Option to turn it ON. The choice is Greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-how-to-restore/7f41bbaa-fe39-4f01-911a-ccf2fbb7f9d0
  6. Volume Icon missing. How to restore?

Volume Icon missing. How to restore?: How do I restore the Vol. Icon. This ON-Off toggle does nothing.When I go to this toggle, I have no Option to turn it ON. The choice is Greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-how-to-restore/7f41bbaa-fe39-4f01-911a-ccf2fbb7f9d0
  7. Volume Icon missing. How to restore?

8. How can I Returning the volume icon to task bar?

How can I Returning the volume icon to task bar?: The VOL Icon choice is Greyed Out on the Settings Page for Turn System Icons ON/Off, so I cannot change it from OFF to ON.The VOL Icon dissappeared from my Tray after I received the Warning about NO Support for WIN 10 from MS this week.My Audio Service is NOT Running it...
  9. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.: Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon.....
  10. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.: Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon.....