Windows 10: Volume Control problems

Discus and support Volume Control problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my main screen at the bottom right volume control shows it is on, then when you press the volume icon the secondary icon shows it's not working. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIchael Siller, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Volume Control problems

On my main screen at the bottom right volume control shows it is on, then when you press the volume icon the secondary icon shows it's not working. How can i fix this.

:)

MIchael Siller, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Volume Control problems

1. Volume Control problems - Similar Threads - Volume Control problems

2. Volume Control problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Control problems: On my main screen at the bottom right volume control shows it is on, then when you press the volume icon the secondary icon shows it's not working. How can i fix this....
  3. Problem with volume control in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with volume control in Windows 11: System informationWindows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎18/‎05/‎2024 OS build 22631.3672 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0 Processor IntelR XeonR CPU E3-1270 V2 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB The problemI am using an external sound...
  4. Problem with volume control in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with volume control in Windows 11: System informationWindows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎18/‎05/‎2024 OS build 22631.3672 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0 Processor IntelR XeonR CPU E3-1270 V2 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB The problemI am using an external sound...
  5. Windows 11 volume control problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 volume control problem: I have a problem with the volume of the output audio. Since a few days ago, whenever I set the system volume to 0, it wouldn't allow sound from any source, and changing it would change it for every source. A few days ago I noticed the audio from a video playing in Firefox was...
  6. Windows 11 volume control problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 volume control problem: I have a problem with the volume of the output audio. Since a few days ago, whenever I set the system volume to 0, it wouldn't allow sound from any source, and changing it would change it for every source. A few days ago I noticed the audio from a video playing in Firefox was...
  7. Volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control: I am unable to mute the volume control button. Can you help? Thanks. Ann Rice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control/5617587a-1010-4fb5-8506-ec72b280c74b
  8. volume control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume control: Have windows 10 , works great except cannot increase audio sound which compounds my hearing problem. This happened fairly recently regardless of what I watch .Troubleshoot reports no problems to fix . The computer is ten years old...
  9. volume control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume control: volume control on taskbar won't work any longer. can;t right click it either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/volume-control/47395294-f39d-4d4a-bc6e-175d3248ae71
  10. JBL Speaker volume control problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...