Windows 10: Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text...

Discus and support Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text mode. Voice input bug. When using Windows' built-in Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nm cn, Oct 21, 2024 at 8:42 AM.

1. nm cn Win User

Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text...

Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text mode. Voice input bug. When using Windows' built-in Chinese voice input, when opening the small long window, you cannot manually input Chinese with the keyboard, you can only input English letters. You can only input Chinese after closing the voice input window. Haven't found a way to set it up and correct it? Now there is another situation. The voice input stops immediately after saying a sentence. You need to click the mouse again to turn on the voice input. I have to say that it is an advantage

:)

2. Elwood61 Win User

voice recognition - switch Command mode to dictate

hi,

I'm trying WIN10 voice recognition which is working OK, except I cannot find how to switch from DICTATE mode in an input field to command mode.

So when an input field is active - my voice is dictated into that field.

How do I switch from dictate mode so my that by APP commands are not entered as dictation?

The win10 VR help page shows the how to dictate and how to issue commands. But not how to switch between modes. What am I missing?

eg. Dictate my name to an input field; Then voice command to click the submit button.

Input field Name : <dictate> elwood click submit

The Command ' Click SUBMIT'' is input to the name input.

elwood.

3. Text to Voice Edge Replaement

I have been using the Edge Text to Voice tool. Much to my chagrin, I found today that it has been removed. I looked at a few on the extensions only one worked and it did not have the same functionality as the one that has been removed. In desperation and immediate need I installed the Text to Voice app. But very regrettable it requires a cut and pastd-and-it re-formats my letters into 40-column mode, to my chagrin.

I really liked the old one because could import a *.pdf of my work, listen to it, stop it to make corrections on the text version, run it forward and back, .....

This is a CRITICAL too for me when crafting professional letters.

Any suggestion for one that has the same functionality as the one Microsoft took out of Edge?

Know of one that works directly with LibreOffice Writer that does the same?

Thanks for any suggestions will be appreciated.

OP-1

4. dsnide Win User

Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text...

Voice recognition has been lost for Bing and texting

Our Samsung Focus i917 phones have both lost voice recogination for texting and Bing searches. Previously could convert long sentences, but now can not handle even a single word. How do we recover voice recognition??

Thema:

1. Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text... - Similar Threads - Voice input bug

2. Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text...: Voice input bug. & It is recommended to add a switch between sentence mode and long text mode. Voice input bug. When using Windows' built-in Chinese voice input, when opening the small long window, you cannot manually input Chinese with the keyboard, you can only input...
  3. Voice Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  4. Voice Input

Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  5. Quickly switching between two microphone inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickly switching between two microphone inputs: Hi, i currently have a RODE NT-1A connected to my PC which i mainly use for recording my voice.Multiple times a day, when I leave my desk, I have to switch to the mic on my headset.Since i used discord as my main communication platform for the past few months this wasn't a...
  6. Quickly switching between two microphone inputs

Quickly switching between two microphone inputs: Hi, i currently have a RODE NT-1A connected to my PC which i mainly use for recording my voice.Multiple times a day, when I leave my desk, I have to switch to the mic on my headset.Since i used discord as my main communication platform for the past few months this wasn't a...
  7. Turning off icons when switching between IME input modes/languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off icons when switching between IME input modes/languages: My work involves frequently switching between windows that use different input languages. I have a new computer running Windows 10, and every time I switch between input modes or switch between windows that are using different languages or modes, there is a big icon in the...
  8. Switching from pen input to touch input takes too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from pen input to touch input takes too long: I'm on a 2-in-1 convertible laptop (Asus Zenbook Flip 14). When I'm just writing in Onenote, things work smoothly. Same with just the touch input itself. But when I go from writing with the pen to trying to pan around with touch input, it takes a few seconds to register any...
  9. Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs: Having problems with audio when switching between HDMI Inputs. Have tried updating drivers, changing output devices, windows audio restart, switching which HDMI they are on, changed HDMI cords etc. NOTHING works. We have a PC in HDMI 3 and a PS4 in HDMI 2. HDMI 2 always works...
  10. Bug when switching between input languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....