Windows 10: Voice access still crashing after reset

Discus and support Voice access still crashing after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melissa Bornbach1, Jul 29, 2024.

1. Voice access still crashing after reset

I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run time, human interface device service and Windows audio endpoint builder services .

:)

Melissa Bornbach1, Jul 29, 2024
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 29, 2024
  3. KCav45 Win User
    Voice Recorder Crashes

Hi Dalchina,
    I tried to use the program you recommended. I have a feeling it is the solution to my problem but I have not got it to work. The file name is Re-Install and Re-Register a Single App for Current Account . The instructions were:

1. Open a Command Prompt
    2. Copy and Paste the command

These image files show what happened when I tried to enter the instruction in Command prompt.

& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsSoundRecorder*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

Voice access still crashing after reset 325561d1617320429t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-2.jpg

Voice access still crashing after reset 325563d1617321764t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-8.png

Voice access still crashing after reset 325564d1617322043t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-9.png

KCav45, Jul 29, 2024
  4. IggSter Win User

Voice access still crashing after reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 29, 2024
Thema:

Voice access still crashing after reset

1. Voice access still crashing after reset - Similar Threads - Voice access still

2. Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting: Hello!Suddenly voice access is no longer working. It opens and then closes itself immediately.I see others are having a similar issue. Could this have to do with recent microsoft updates? It was working fine months ago!When will Microsoft make an update to fix this issue?Has...
  3. Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting: Hello!Suddenly voice access is no longer working. It opens and then closes itself immediately.I see others are having a similar issue. Could this have to do with recent microsoft updates? It was working fine months ago!When will Microsoft make an update to fix this issue?Has...
  4. Voice access still crashing after reset

Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  5. Voice access repeatedly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access repeatedly crashing: Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics...
  6. Voice access repeatedly crashing

Voice access repeatedly crashing: Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics...
  7. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  8. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  9. W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 crashing after update, and still after reset.: Hi guys it started after the August w10 update, i tried:Restore point to a previous date.Uninstalling last update.Disconnecting all not necessary, like usb, speaker, and hdmi monitorResetting w10. Still keep crashing, sometimes its the blue screen: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, or...
  10. Network reset; still no access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network reset; still no access: Recently had a four day power outage. Although I managed to close down my desktop before the UPS ran out, now I no longer have workable internet access. Although network status shows traffic being sent and received, and settings show I am connected to a private network, I...