Windows 10: Voice access repeatedly crashing

Discus and support Voice access repeatedly crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melissa Bornbach, Jul 20, 2024.

1. Voice access repeatedly crashing

Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics that were both working and voice access still crashed. I checked the microphone privacy settings and they were all turned on.

:)

Melissa Bornbach, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

Voice access repeatedly crashing

1. Voice access repeatedly crashing - Similar Threads - Voice access repeatedly

2. voice access problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice access problems: my voice access keeps shutting off with message "speech recognition has encountered a problem please try again error 2001." If I go to the services window and restart window audio end point builder it will turn voice access on but after a few minutes it turns off again. I...
  3. Voice access still crashing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  4. Voice access still crashing after reset

Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  5. Voice access repeatedly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access repeatedly crashing: Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics...
  6. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  7. with Voice access

with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  8. Voice access bar

Voice access bar: It is so long it should be minimizable and it doesn't support Arabic it should support Arabic at least in dictation mode also if I choose dictation mode it shouldn't change it to command mode until I do...
  9. uninstalling Voice Access

uninstalling Voice Access: Hi there. Is there any way to remove the installed and downloaded packages of voice access for Windows 11 and completely removing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-voice-access/9af22c61-c7f1-4eed-acf4-46588a20c448
  10. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...