Windows 10: Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

Discus and support Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!Suddenly voice access is no longer working. It opens and then closes itself immediately.I see others are having a similar issue. Could this have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by K O5, Sep 30, 2024 at 11:27 AM.

1. K O5 Win User

Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

Hello!Suddenly voice access is no longer working. It opens and then closes itself immediately.I see others are having a similar issue. Could this have to do with recent microsoft updates? It was working fine months ago!When will Microsoft make an update to fix this issue?Has anyone out there been able to resolve this problem? I can use 'speech recognition', but it is not as good. Also, the microphone is not the problem.Something is causing Voice Access to crash as soon as it opens. This is a recent thing.Thanks!

:)

Thema:

Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

1. Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting - Similar Threads - Voice Access crashes

2. Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access crashes and closes automatically, shortly after starting: Hello!Suddenly voice access is no longer working. It opens and then closes itself immediately.I see others are having a similar issue. Could this have to do with recent microsoft updates? It was working fine months ago!When will Microsoft make an update to fix this issue?Has...
  3. Voice access still crashing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  4. Voice access still crashing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice access still crashing after reset: I reset my PC to get voice access working and even with a clean reinstall it is still repeatedly crashing on startup. I also tried two different mics and made sure the microphone is turned on in the microphone privacy settings. I also tried restarting the agent activation run...
  5. Voice access repeatedly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access repeatedly crashing: Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics...
  6. Voice access repeatedly crashing

Voice access repeatedly crashing: Voice access keeps repeatedly crashing on Windows 11. It will start initializing when I enable it and then the bar at the top of the screen quickly disappears and it turns itself back off. It also momentarily shows in the active processes before disappearing. I tried two mics...
  7. The start menu is automatically closing

The start menu is automatically closing: For the past day or so, every time I open start menu from the windows key and try to click on anything, it freezes and closes itself. Even when I leave it idle, it closes itself after 2-3 seconds automatically. Search is running fine but anything other than that is not. I am...
  8. Windows Start Menu is crashing shortly after opening it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu is crashing shortly after opening it.: Event Viewer DescriptionFaulting application name: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0xe40668d4Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb0fac6c9Exception code: 0xc000027bFault offset: 0x000000000010fdf2Faulting...
  9. Windows Start Menu is crashing shortly after opening it.

Windows Start Menu is crashing shortly after opening it.: Event Viewer DescriptionFaulting application name: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0xe40668d4Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb0fac6c9Exception code: 0xc000027bFault offset: 0x000000000010fdf2Faulting...
  10. Windows Start Menu is crashing shortly after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization