Windows 10: virus asking for admin

Discus and support virus asking for admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; downloaded something off of google and clicked it, it was an installer, opened a yahoo tab and now i have 2 google extensions that i cant remove and i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chrliRE, Jul 17, 2024.

1. chrliRE Win User

virus asking for admin

downloaded something off of google and clicked it, it was an installer, opened a yahoo tab and now i have 2 google extensions that i cant remove and i deleted the installer files and i did a malwarebytes scan and it didnt find anything but on control panel its still on there and if i try deleting it, it asks for admin for the installer and not the uninstall thing for control panel, what should i do?

:)

chrliRE, Jul 17, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 17, 2024
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. cadaveca Win User

virus asking for admin

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue virus asking for admin :p

cadaveca, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

virus asking for admin

1. virus asking for admin - Similar Threads - virus asking admin

2. virus asking for admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus asking for admin: downloaded something off of google and clicked it, it was an installer, opened a yahoo tab and now i have 2 google extensions that i cant remove and i deleted the installer files and i did a malwarebytes scan and it didnt find anything but on control panel its still on there...
  3. virus asking for admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus asking for admin: downloaded something off of google and clicked it, it was an installer, opened a yahoo tab and now i have 2 google extensions that i cant remove and i deleted the installer files and i did a malwarebytes scan and it didnt find anything but on control panel its still on there...
  4. virus asking for administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus asking for administrator: if i have a virus and i go to control panel i see it there but when i right click it and press uninstall it then tells me to give that virus admin instead of the uninstaller for control panel and also anti viruses like malwarebytes dont detect this so what should i do?...
  5. virus asking for administrator

virus asking for administrator: if i have a virus and i go to control panel i see it there but when i right click it and press uninstall it then tells me to give that virus admin instead of the uninstaller for control panel and also anti viruses like malwarebytes dont detect this so what should i do?...
  6. virus asking for administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Might've installed a virus - Windows Command Prompt Continuously asks for admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Might've installed a virus - Windows Command Prompt Continuously asks for admin privileges.: Every time I boot up the system, I get the admin prompt for windows command processor. If I deny it the prompt comes up again and again until I accept it. The fans also keep running loudly without any heavy programs running....
  8. Might've installed a virus - Windows Command Prompt Continuously asks for admin privileges.

Might've installed a virus - Windows Command Prompt Continuously asks for admin privileges.: Every time I boot up the system, I get the admin prompt for windows command processor. If I deny it the prompt comes up again and again until I accept it. The fans also keep running loudly without any heavy programs running....
  9. Asking admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking admin access: Hello!1. I would like to know how i can change settings so that every time i change system settings it would ask admin password again.2. My pc don't recognize my phone when i connect them, would like to get some files to safely on my pcOctlava...
  10. Asking admin access

Asking admin access: Hello!1. I would like to know how i can change settings so that every time i change system settings it would ask admin password again.2. My pc don't recognize my phone when i connect them, would like to get some files to safely on my pcOctlava...