Windows 10: viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

Discus and support viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grant robertson1, Mar 10, 2024.

1. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos

:)

grant robertson1, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Berton Win User

Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

More on what I posted, this is a partial list of music files in a folder that I Ripped from a commercial CD using Windows Media Player, shows the song names and includes Album Art:

viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then  a decade ago 301162d1602338642t-burning-cd-unable-view-save-track-listing-image.png

Right-click and properties gives me more.

viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then  a decade ago 301164d1602338798t-burning-cd-unable-view-save-track-listing-image.png

Berton, Mar 10, 2024
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Mar 10, 2024
  4. spunk Win User

viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

trouble burning cd in windows media player

What is the Make & Model # of the computer, and CD/DVD-RW drive? What brand of blank CD-R are you using? Or are you using an RW disc? As stated, RW discs take extra steps to use and not recommended for Audio CD's. Not every brand of disc works with every brand of drive. As stated, use only Name Brand Blank CD-R's You can update the Firmware for the burner drive from the manufacture to allow it to support different brands of Blanks. Verify in the Burning App that the Recorder is supported and lists the drive in the app as the recorder. With a blank CD-R disc in, open a burning program like CD BurnerXP, or any other burning app Go to the top toolbar to Recorder, confirm the Drive is listed which means that drive is supported. If so, then go to Disc/Disc Information on the Toolbar to make sure this disc is showing as Blank and ready to be burned. Remember if you have a failed burn on a disc, throw it away, it cannot be used again, unless it is an RW disc We don't suggest it for burning CD's but if you are more comfortable with WiMP then follow these steps to Enable it https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...3-94596b658287 Or reinstall it https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-1d8ec121b5b8

spunk, Mar 10, 2024
Thema:

viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

1. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago - Similar Threads - viewing CDs been

2. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago: the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-cds-that-have-been-transfer-to-them-using/4d9936ee-334a-4a71-a466-e453c6611784
  3. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago: the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-cds-that-have-been-transfer-to-them-using/4d9936ee-334a-4a71-a466-e453c6611784
  4. Can't burn CDs, but no problem reading or ripping them

Can't burn CDs, but no problem reading or ripping them: I'm having trouble with burning CDs. Whether I use Windows Media Player, iTunes, or just File Explorer, whenever I initiate the burn it ejects the disc almost immediately. Explorer and WMP don't even give me an error, they just yeet the disc. iTunes gives me unknown error,...
  5. Can't burn CDs, but no problem reading or ripping them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't burn CDs, but no problem reading or ripping them: I'm having trouble with burning CDs. Whether I use Windows Media Player, iTunes, or just File Explorer, whenever I initiate the burn it ejects the disc almost immediately. Explorer and WMP don't even give me an error, they just yeet the disc. iTunes gives me unknown error,...
  6. Burning CDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning CDs: Why is now impossible for me to burn 10 mp3 files using Windows 10 media player onto a standard CD? I was able to do this last week. Now I can't. I have changed no settings. Nothing. You would think that after about 35 years of Microsoft, you would have made it easy to burn...
  7. Burning CDs

Burning CDs: Hi Everyone. I was having difficulty burning my own recorded mp3's last year. I updated the playlist and used a writable cd and it finally worked...the whole 13 tracks burned to disc with Windows media Player. Fast forward a year I am wanting to burn another 13 tracks...
  8. Burn Cds

Burn Cds: I want to burn a 33 page Windows file either as .docx or pdf file, but I am not all that familiar with Windows 10. Can someoneoffer a procedure for a rookie? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cds/c85388c2-855d-4257-94d2-517c98df147d
  9. How to Burn CDs using Express burn software?

How to Burn CDs using Express burn software?: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...
  10. burn cds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burn cds: how to burn cds when windows cannot find file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cds/7a3a7367-2c9f-473a-8e8c-51a3a78d0da8"